HF Flyers Yahoo Keeper league. Season 4

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Hi all,

I have renewed our keeper league for its fourth season and my second as commissioner. Everyone has auto-renewed, but I would like everyone to actively respond here so that we can ensure every team has an active manager and replace them if not. The teams from last season are as follows:

Team nameUser nameReturning
Orange CrushPitReturning
Adeptus Astartes@MkollReturning
Laughton My Ass Off@DefectReturning
DrinkFightFlyers@DrinkFightFlyersReturning
Insulin@InsulinReturning
No Hellebuyck Girl@denominatorReturning
SnS Last Place@SnSReturning
Sambeek Storm@DutchDennisReturning
Superfriends@CanadianSniper New
Tung Padevat@saophimReturning
Mike's Team@mdm815Returning
WildCatHockey@WeHaveBeenFletched Returning
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
The wait list is below with one hold-over from last season. If anyone new wants to get on the wait list, please chime in.
Wait list (for replacement)
@Chuck Downie - Wait list #1
@pooch - Wait list #2
@kammy - Wait list #3
@Dooble08 - Wait list #4
@dilbert719 - Wait list #5

For returning players: Since there is no need for an expansion draft this season, we are back to 20 keepers. The full roster is 30.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Looking forward to another good season.

Last edited:

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
terminator-ill-be-back.gif

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
I have messaged the 4 managers who haven't yet replied.

In the meantime, please note that the keeper deadline is September 15th and the online draft is September 19th at 10 pm.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Ok, there has been one team replacement and we have added to the wait list. If anyone changes their mind for any reason, let me know and we can get you taken over.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Do we PM the keeper list? I am going to get to work on it this weekend

Keepers can be assigned by you through Yahoo. Go to your team page and at the top you will see a link that says "You should choose your keeper players...".

Deadline is September 15th, so please get your keepers selected!

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I hate fantasy hockey. Let me clarify, I hate the start of fantasy hockey season. I can’t figure out how to set my keepers on the yahoo app, nor see my team. I can’t view anything on the website, it redirects to the app after logging in.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
I hate fantasy hockey. Let me clarify, I hate the start of fantasy hockey season. I can’t figure out how to set my keepers on the yahoo app, nor see my team. I can’t view anything on the website, it redirects to the app after logging in.

I don't know the app. If anyone else does and has hints, please chime in.
If you have extended issues, please let me know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->