Fantasy Sports: HF Flyers Yahoo Keeper league. Season 2

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
SnS Last Place.

Anyone looking to take on an extra guy or two for 1 type deal?

Me - 1 guy
you - 2/3 guys?

Unlikely, but I figured Id float this out here.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
SnS Last Place.

Me - 1 guy
you - 2/3 guys?

I'm in. Guys I like on your team that I'd be willing to do a 2 for 1 type of swap are Rinne, Stammer, and maybe Neal. I'm DrinkFightFlyers in the league obviously.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
SnS Last Place.

Me - 1 guy
you - 2/3 guys?

Or wait am I understanding this backwards, you want to trade two for one of mine?

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
I have multiple teams that might be open if I don't have a response from owners soon in regard to their keeper players. If you're interested in joining, please post here. First come, first served.

To speed the process up if you can also pm me your address that would be great.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
We're really in need of some new managers. Please hit me up if you're at all interested.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Since no one has come forward and the draft is tonight, I am going to do some contraction and remove some teams.

We have 4 teams where the owners have not selected keepers or responded to my messages. I am going to remove 2 and leave 2 on autopilot until we see if we can find some owners.

LEIFey

Context Matters!
Jun 28, 2007
Ann Arbor, MI
Since no one has come forward and the draft is tonight, I am going to do some contraction and remove some teams.

We have 4 teams where the owners have not selected keepers or responded to my messages. I am going to remove 2 and leave 2 on autopilot until we see if we can find some owners.
What do you guys play on? Yahoo?

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Could you PM me the two names of vacant teams? I'll show a friend of mine then and see if he's interested.
That was one of the smoothest drafts I've been in by the way.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
I expected Dingbats to be vacant, but he dropped players off his roster post-draft (like Andrei Markov) so I'm guessing he is alive.

Rasky Bryzness would be the only open team left (assuming he doesn't now show up). He won the league last year and has a good roster still.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
You can make drops, but adds can't happen as all undrafted players are on waivers right now. You can put in a waiver claim if you want.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad