OT: HF Flyers March Madness Pool And Talk

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Congrats to all the Nova alum on here. This team (and this game) will go down in history.

swflyers93

Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
http://www.sbnation.com/college-basketball/2016/4/4/11366590/villanova-national-championship-buzzer-beater-kris-jenkins-unc

banner-headline-nova-champions.jpg

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
That game was amazing. Hats off to 'Nova. Nice to see a Philly school win it.

Side note: I keep having them go deep in my brackets year after year, and this year I decided against it, and of course that's the year they win the whole damn thing.

I did the same thing, if it makes ya feel any better. lol

CONGRATS NOVA NATION!

Phunhog

Jul 18, 2007
Way to go Villanova F Yeah!!!!

So I tuned into watch at halftime and I didn't realize TNT was the North Carolina stream. The didn't show any Villanova stuff during timeouts, only showing Tar Heel fans and the commentators got really excited when NC did anything good. I was like this is the most biased broadcast I've ever seen. I finally figured it out with a minute left but didn't want to turn the channel because I didn't want to jinx them. Dang what a game!!!!!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Congrats to all the Nova alum and fans. I didn't get to watch the game, but I saw highlights of the final two shots. That was sick. Like, Bubonic Plague sick.

It brings back a lot of fond memories. Nova beating Georgetown in 85 was one of my favorite finals ever. Then the next year, just as I was scoring like crazy thanks to being in a play as a guest at an all-girls Catholic school, and about to graduate high school, and happily, innocently drunk every weekend, my Louisville Cardinals won it all. Then the next year, my all-time favorite group of Flyers very nearly pulled off the impossible. Good times, man :yo:

Phunhog

Jul 18, 2007
Charles Barkley reaction to Nova winning shot. Funny, I think I can jump higher than him now:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad