Fantasy Sports: HF Flyers Keeper League

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
Congrats to Orange Crush on the ship. It was a bad time for my top two goalies in Schneider and Crawford to be injured as well as guys like Malkin, but OC likely would have beaten me even if they were healthy.

I'm hoping that we can get together a more active league for next season. There were hardly any transactions (I don't remember any trades) and there wasn't much discussion either. Maybe everybody pitching in 20 bucks or so could ramp it up a bit?

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
Congrats to Orange Crush on the ship. It was a bad time for my top two goalies in Schneider and Crawford to be injured as well as guys like Malkin, but OC likely would have beaten me even if they were healthy.

I'm hoping that we can get together a more active league for next season. There were hardly any transactions (I don't remember any trades) and there wasn't much discussion either. Maybe everybody pitching in 20 bucks or so could ramp it up a bit?

i'd be down to do that, for sure. we could set up a venmo or something.

kammy

Jun 29, 2007
Ok. I will resend when I am home.

Does anyone else need an invite? And if you are abandoning your team, let me know.

If this is a Yahoo league, I am interested in taking over an inactive team.
Please send me the available team rosters.
Thanks

bauer

I WANT GOALS
Nov 11, 2007
somebody can take my place if they want. i wasn't crazy about the points style of head to head plus the league wasn't as active as i had hoped it would be. so there's another spot open if someone wants it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->