Fantasy Sports: HF Flyers Keeper League

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
Nismo, are you here?

It doesnt appear you are checking in on your team. When you dont meet the minimum goalie requirement that is kind of concerning.

If you dont have time to manage the team, let me know.

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
SnS, it doesnt look like you are active on your team. With the roster you have you should not be 1-8. If you dont have the time(or desire), which it doesnt look like you do, then we can get a different manager to take your spot. This could happen very soon.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
SnS, it doesnt look like you are active on your team. With the roster you have you should not be 1-8. If you dont have the time(or desire), which it doesnt look like you do, then we can get a different manager to take your spot. This could happen very soon.

I've been changing my lineup most days. There's a few that I miss because of when I wake up and everything due to my backwards schedule.

Last edited:

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
Couture and Statsny have both been out, Couture being out twice. Ennis got hurt. Crosby hasn't been producing at Crosby level. Bogosian was out for quite a bit as well, it's not that I don't have desire. I just need players to produce at the level they should be. Stamkos has 11 goals. My team just isn't producing.

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
I've been changing my lineup most days. There's a few that I miss because of when I wake up and everything due to my backwards schedule.

You can adjust the line up for the whole week and beyond.

Setting a lineup for the week should take less than 10 minutes out of your day.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
And when injuries happen? It's why I do it daily and I'm usually awake by 7. But there's some nights I don't wake up til just after 7 because of my schedule the day prior or the day of.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Would anyone be interested in taking over my team?

I enjoyed this league but I don't really have the time anymore to be an active GM.

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
Good season everyone. And congrats to Orange Crush for the Championship!

We have a long time till we need to worry about next season, so relax everyone.

If anyone wants to start a baseball league, I'd be interested :)

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I look forward to drafting my team this year and hopefully righting the ship. I liked the depth of this league and I'm looking forward to next season. Congrats to the champs!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad