Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:kings LOS ANGELES KINGS :kings

Select:

Connor McDavid

connor-mcdavid-100517-getty-ftrjpg_kljfe4daxl21137bfc1wtnjmj.jpg
Draft thread:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threa...-starts-saturday-march-3-at-5-pm-est.2457921/

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Can we get some clarification on the rules before a flood of picks come in? You posted the same rules as mine and some suggestions were thrown around but I didn't see any official sort of thing. I feel like if you don't do entry draft after but want to have a rebuilder thing than Dahlin would be going soon in the main draft.. or would he then just be not eligible at all?

This may have been addressed on discord but I can't login to that right now.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Can we get some clarification on the rules before a flood of picks come in? You posted the same rules as mine and some suggestions were thrown around but I didn't see any official sort of thing. I feel like if you don't do entry draft after but want to have a rebuilder thing than Dahlin would be going soon in the main draft.. or would he then just be not eligible at all?

This may have been addressed on discord but I can't login to that right now.

2018 draft prospects will not be eligible for the main draft. I will add this to the rules

As for the entry draft, I put a poll up to see what the opinions are on having an entry draft. From what I have gathered talking to some GMs it seems to be pretty split on the issue of having an entry draft

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Yeah you're 15th, you're just looking at the row number aha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->