HF Fantasy Draft Talk pt3

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Craig Smith would help the crash the net for rebounds for Ovy, in your favour.

The routine makes sense but Kreider being a key to the play passing wise is funny to me a little. Maybe I'm wrong but Kreider has always been a "I stand in front and deflect and try to stay in my office" kind of guy - so I still think that Krug's roving is going to be a catalyst for Stamkos moreso than Kreider would be. Kreider screens for Stammer/Ovy/Fiala shots though is fun.
Yeah, that'll be the primary role for Kreider: net front, which he excels at. I went out of my way to grab a left-handed net front guy for that reason, though.

Last edited:

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
If I lose to Panda, will that be the first time in HF Fantasy Draft history that the team ranked #1 in the league loses in the 1st round?

(I think Philly is better than the average WC2 team though, the Metro was very deep)
We voted by division, though. You were #1 in your division, not the league.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
We voted by division, though. You were #1 in your division, not the league.
Yes, but I still had the lowest number of points in the league, with 32. Next lowest was 39. I know it doesn't really mean much with the divisional voting, but it would still be a pretty cool upset.

Reactions: hockeynorth

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Yeah that line is yucky

I like the rest tho

yeah he has the edge at 1st line / 2nd pair. i have the edge at 2nd line / goalie. i also much prefer my bottom-6 and would take hedman-stralman over girard-ekblad (which is very good too) but i guess that is more open. I just REALLY don't see where their goals are coming from beyond the 1st line.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
yeah he has the edge at 1st line / 2nd pair. i have the edge at 2nd line / goalie. i also much prefer my bottom-6 and would take hedman-stralman over girard-ekblad (which is very good too) but i guess that is more open. I just REALLY don't see where their goals are coming from beyond the 1st line.
Personally, I prefer Girard-Ekblad, but I think it's known how high I am on Girard so I'm likely biased there. I also prefer his bottom 6 but I have it really close, I just felt like to me he stood out more as being ahead in more places, while you only really stood out on 2nd pair and goalie depending on how people feel about Elvis. Overall they're both excellent teams, and one will have to bow out here. I really liked Dallas's construction though, especially on D, and ultimately went there.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Gonna say it

Ottawa and Anaheim are the two a tier below everyone left, Anaheims closer though

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
I do sometimes wonder if the mains see the no.1 C, no.1 D and no.1 goalie in a quick skim and then vote.

Then again, ???

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
if @AveryStar4Eva does win tho i am gunna take partial credit as one of the people who told him how to change up his lines

so yay go avery. may risto lead you to the promised land.

Reactions: hockeynorth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad