OT: HF Fantasy Baseball league year 9

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Thanks man. I'm having a hard time finding the league. They have changed the way things work to where you can no longer enter the league name and password. Any suggestions?

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
No error message.

I go there, and click join a league. It then gives me three options: free yahoo league, free custom league, and pro league. If I click on join free custom league like it has always been, I am then presented with a whole list of leagues (that you can't search) instead of enter the league number. They do even say that it has changed.

[email protected]

Thanks.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Hahah. You didn't just post your email address in public?

I sent an invite. Anyone else who needs an invite please pm me their email addy.

That is just the same email that you all have seen. I am smart enough to even have things compartmentalized like, this is for spam, this is for shopping, this is for real business etc, etc. I have a lot of accounts.

But with that said, I'll take whatever harassing emails, and naked photos I can deal with until I say stop. :laugh:

And oh crap, that is [email protected] my bad. I didn't get the add obviously. I don't have kingsrule24 there. My bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad