Mar 20, 2017
Megahab:
MEGAHAB WRESTLING FEDERATION
presents
WRESTLE EPIC II
Live from MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey
Commentators: Joey Styles, Mike Tenay, Don West
Interviewers: Sean Mooney, Todd Pettengill, Jonathan Coachman
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
John Cena
vs
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
vs
"The American Nightmare" Cody Rhodes
Rey Mysterio
vs
The Great Muta
MWF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH

The Dudley Boyz
(Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley)
vs
The Rock 'N' Roll Express
(Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson)
vs
The Wild Samoans
(Afa & Sika)
vs
The Motor City Machine Guns
(Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)
vs
LAX
(Homicide & Hernandez)
vs
Proud 'N' Powerful
(Santana & Ortiz)
MWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
TABLES, LADDERS, AND CHAIRS MATCH

"The King of Strong Style" Shinsuke Nakamura
vs
"The World Warrior" Low Ki
vs
Carlito
vs
Mistico
vs
Shane McMahon
vs
"The Monster" Abyss
vs
"Freshly Squeezed" Orange Cassidy
Bruno Sammartino
vs
"Superfly" Jimmy Snuka
"The Scottish Warrior" Drew McIntyre
vs
"The Belfast Brawler" Fit Finlay
"The Almighty" Bobby Lashley
vs
"The World's Most Dangerous Man" Ken Shamrock
MWF WORLD WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
8-WAY ELIMINATION MATCH

Bayley
vs
Kairi Sane
vs
Awesome Kong
vs
Victoria
vs
Gail Kim
vs
Paige
vs
Molly Holly
vs
Miss Jacqueline
FATAL FOUR-WAY MATCH
Wardlow
vs
"The Man Beast" Rhyno
vs
"The Machine" Brian Cage
vs
Scott Norton
Enzo Amore & Big Cass
vs
Cryme Tyme
(JTG & Shad)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

-VS-

Sheppy:

1685388874238.png

-VS-

CHgoalie27:

CHGoaliePic.jpg

HOST: JERRY SPRINGER / REFEREE: AL SNOW / COMMENTARY: COREY GRAVES & JACKIE REDMOND

MUSICAL GUEST: MOTORHEAD

WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

(2023) ROMAN REIGNS vs DR.DEATH STEVE WILLIAMS (1994)

(CHAMPION) (CHALLENGER)

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

(1989) RICKY”THE DRAGON”STEAMBOAT vs (2012) HIROSHI TANAHASHI

(CHAMPION) (CHALLENGER)

EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: TLC

(1994)SHANE DOUGLAS vs (1993)SABU vs (2023)EL HIJO DEL VIKINGO vs (2020)KEITH LEE

(CHAMPION) (CHALLENGER) (CHALLENGER) (CHALLENGER)

NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

(1950) LOU THESZ vs (1997) DEAN MALENKO

(CHAMPION) (CHALLENGER)

WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP

(1994) BULL NAKANO vs (2019) RONDA ROUSEY

(CHAMPION) (CHALLENGER)

NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING IWGP TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

(2014) THE BULLET CLUB vs (1996) THE ELIMINATORS

KARL ANDERSON & DOC GALLOWS JOHN KRONUS & PERRY SATURN

(CHAMPIONS) (CHALLENGERS)

NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING IWGP WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

(2017) KAZUCHIKA OKADA vs (1985) MAGNUM T.A.

(CHAMPION) (CHALLENGER)

ALL JAPAN WOMEN’S PRO WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP: TLC

(1989) MANAMI TOYOTA vs (2012) SARA DEL REY vs (2023) ATHENA vs (2020) IO SHIRAI

(CHAMPION) (CHALLENGER) (CHALLENGER) (CHALLENGER)

NXT CHAMPIONSHIP

(2019) JOHNNY GARGANO vs (1985) “TIGER MASK” SATORU SAYAMA

(CHAMPION) (CHALLENGER)

NXT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

UNDISPUTED ERA vs THE REAL AMERICAN ALPHA

(2019) BOBBY FISH & KYLE O’REILLY (2016) JASON JORDAN & JONATHAN GRESHAM

(CHAMPIONS) (CHALLENGERS)

ALL JAPAN PRO WRESTLING TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP

(1993) MITSUHARU MISAWA vs (2020) TETSUYA NAITO

(CHAMPION) (CHALLENGER)

EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING FTW CHAMPIONSHIP TRIPLE THREAT

(1998) TAZ vs (2023) BRON BREAKKER vs (2000) STEVE BLACKMAN

(CHAMPION) (CHALLENGER) (CHALLENGER)

WWE DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE ROYAL (WINNER QUALIFIES FOR WOMENS TLC)

THE GOOD BOY JACK RUSSELL vs MANDY ROSE vs STACY KEIBLER vs EVA MARIE vs BRANDI RHODES vs KELLY KELLY vs GIGI DOLAN vs SHOTZI vs HARLEY CAMERON vs BRANDI LAUREN vs VALERIE LOUREDA vs LIV MORGAN vs BEULAH McGILLICUTTY vs SABLE vs IVORY vs ZELINA VEGA vs DEBRA vs

TIFFANY STRATTON vs ALICIA FOX vs ALEXA BLISS

PRE-SHOW PARKING LOT BARBED WIRE FATAL 4 WAY ELIMINATION MATCH

(1999) BALLS MAHONEY vs (1995) AXL ROTTEN vs (1994) MR.POGO vs (2023) SHLAK​

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Went with Megahab and CHgoalie27 here.

Megahab has some matches I have interest in, and some I have no interest in. However, the ones I have no interest in are still smartly booked to me. Nice to see a tag-team elimination chamber match as the one WWE has done (that I know of) was very popular when it happened.
Flair and Cody would be a great NWA-style matchup and provide some variety. I do think a breather between the TLC and chamber matches would be needed, but not a major gripe. Cena and Piper has potential for a good build and some great promos but I struggle to think of that match as anything but terrible in-ring. Good effort all around though.

Unfortunately, Sheppy's card offers nothing for my tastes. I can see some stuff that would be a draw to the general public though. Asuka vs Hayter would have huge internet buzz and people would want to see Orton and Austin, whereas Orton is someone I'd prefer to never see. Would have like to see Styles in more of a match for him, like maybe against Brody with some call-backs to his match with Lesnar, but I digress. Very nice poster and a good HF draft gimmick to see continued from Sheppy.

CH has put forward his best effort yet, and the idea of highlighting the specific wrestler he is using down to the year has grown on me. A legitimately good use of Thesz is nice to see and most of the matchups are intriguing enough. Okada and Magnum is something I'd like to see for some reason I can't put my finger on.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Yeah, a lot of my ideas kind of went out the window and I had to scrape up some scraps. I got too in my own head, haha.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I do think a breather between the TLC and chamber matches would be needed, but not a major gripe.
Thanks for the feedback. I thought about it after I submitted the card but I never meant to put the matches in the order they would occur, but I should have.

Also, based on my roster, Cena vs. Flair was the obvious main event to go with but then I thought I didn't have a strong "2nd top match/co-main event". Cena-Flair is better than Cena-Piper, but I figured Cena-Piper and Flair-Cody is better than Cena-Flair and Cody-Piper.

Plus I think there is appeal of Cody vs Flair because who Cody's father is. It's Dusty Rhodes in case Cody hasn't made that known these last few months.

Love Sheppy's poster. I have to do that starting next year.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
For Megahab I like the elimination chamber match best, where those tag teams seem really well suited to that environment. Flair and Rhodes looks nice to me. I hate Cassidy but the match he's in could be good, and Finlay vs. McIntyre is sort of just dopped there but I think it could be really good. I dislike Cena, but I agree with the logic of splitting up Cena and Flair for the purpose of strengthening another match. Mysterio vs. Muta could be good if it was scrawny WCW Mysterio.

For Sheppy it's obviously the nicest graphic. The highlight for me is imagining Kane and Brody no selling for each other in the cell. A lot of the matches have someone I really like vs. someone I don't care for, which is just a matter of personal taste. It looks like the strongest card for women's wrestling with all three matches appealing to me on some level, which surprised me. I think I'd rather Liger vs. Styles as a singles match but I get that cards need variety. I have a question also - is the ladder match for a title?

CHGoalie27 has his strongest in-ring card. There is some good variety here and Steamboat vs. Tanahashi stands out as the highlight. I don't think that the gimmick of a title from all kinds f different companies is necessary. The card is a bit big, but that's less of an issue when none of the matches look like duds. On a meta level I am amused by your battle royal. I'm not a Gargano fan but using him against Tiger Mask is just about the best way to use him. Dr. Death is also an interesting choice for the main event, but I am fine with it as I really like his wrestling.

went with CHGoalie27 and Megahab here. All three cards have a few matches where I could use some sort of angle or something to spice things up, not something elaborate or anything, but I don't know that it would have made a big difference.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
For Megahab I like the elimination chamber match best, where those tag teams seem really well suited to that environment. Flair and Rhodes looks nice to me. I hate Cassidy but the match he's in could be good, and Finlay vs. McIntyre is sort of just dopped there but I think it could be really good. I dislike Cena, but I agree with the logic of splitting up Cena and Flair for the purpose of strengthening another match. Mysterio vs. Muta could be good if it was scrawny WCW Mysterio.
As much as some people hate OC, I think there's no denying he's strong in the ring and would do well in a spot fest type of match that Ladder matches with so many guys usually are.

Also, I thought Finlay vs McIntyre is a great match up. Two hard hitting, stiff Europeans. I was think of doing McIntyre vs Wardlow at first, but then realized Finlay was still available.

The Wardlow-Rhyno-Brian Cage-Scott Norton match is a "big men slapping meat" match that I think some people love here.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
As much as some people hate OC, I think there's no denying he's strong in the ring and would do well in a spot fest type of match that Ladder matches with so many guys usually are.

Also, I thought Finlay vs McIntyre is a great match up. Two hard hitting, stiff Europeans. I was think of doing McIntyre vs Wardlow at first, but then realized Finlay was still available.

The Wardlow-Rhyno-Brian Cage-Scott Norton match is a "big men slapping meat" match that I think some people love here.
To me Cassidy is a negative to a card, but the way you used him largely does mitigate it. I agree that a spotfest type of match is the best place to put him. I'm a Finlay fan and I like McIntyre too so that match does have me sold. CHGoalie27 is the main enthusiast when it comes to big men slapping meat but the match has some nice variety with Norton and Rhyno representing two different eras along with the modern guys.

Reactions: Megahab

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
This one ended up being a lot tougher than I'd thought it would be. I went Sheppy and Megahab.

Sheppy - That poster tops the one you had last year, and last years was awfully good. It's hard not to like your card somewhat when there are similarities to my card last year. Austin in the main event. Brody in a specialty secondary main event. A big name tag match-up that would be hard-hitting. JBL in a undercard match, JR on commentary. And a pile of differences that help strengthen you card. 3 real strong female match-ups. A Meng match is always a solid choice. No shortage of star power. I've gained added respect for Orton the past few years where him against Austin seems like a bigger deal now. Kane (assuming 1997/98 Kane) vs. Brody HIAC is one of this year's drafts matches I'd most like to see. It would be a war. I would of done AJ and Cole against just each other. Overall my favorite of the three shows.

Megahab - You have some really solid single person match-ups. Lots of brand name value there and some interesting, never before seen, matches. I've used Cena in a main event of a card before. Would be interesting to know which version of Cena it would be. Can't go wrong with Flair and I like the tie in with Flair and Dusty. Sammartino with Snuka is a solid choice, and good usage of Lashley and Shamrock putting them against each other. What hurts your card for me is the number of large, multi-person match-ups. Especially without any story or context, I find matches like that tough to evaluate with so many different performers from different eras/promotions/styles, etc. and tough to visualize.

CHGoalie27 - There just isn't much there I really want to see. A bit outside my wheelhouse unfortunately. A Roman Reigns main event is a plus but I'm not sold on Dr. Death as a legitimate main event guy against someone the level of Reigns. Maybe Reigns 3 years ago, but not now. Bron Breakker vs. Taz would of been cool if you left Blackman out of it. I'm certain there are some who love this card it's just not for me.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
. What hurts your card for me is the number of large, multi-person match-ups. Especially without any story or context, I find matches like that tough to evaluate with so many different performers from different eras/promotions/styles, etc. and tough to visualize.
Yup, you're right about that. I really felt I had to many 3+ person matches (I hate the term multiman). The women's match especially seems like a clusterfest. I just drafted a bunch of prominent women not knowing what to do with them.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I think I say this every matchup in the first round, but this wasn’t an easy one either. One thing I will say about all three cards, too many multiple opponent matches out there for my tastes. In some cases I think the opponents were there to do one on one or team vs team to have a more compelling match, but it’s all subjective.

@Megahab : Very well done with the top two matches. Cena vs Piper doesn’t intrigue me a lot as a match, but the build would likely be great. The big one for me though was Cody vs Flair. That was definitely on my list and now it’s gone forever. IMO that could have been a main event as well.

@Sheppy : Well you definitely win the presentation prize yet again. To limit your card to just that would unfair though. I’m not a big Orton fan, but that main event is a big matchup and would definitely be a draw. Nice that you added Cowboy Bob as well. I also think Kane vs Brody would be a fight I’d want to see, but nice that you amped up with Hell in a Cell.

@CHGoalie27 : Wow, a lot of ambition here and you made a lot of good picks. I like idea of a women’s Battle Royal is a first here I believe, but I think it could have used better competitors. Still, very impressive how deep your card is for how large it is.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
@les Habs l picked every somewhat feminine female available for the Good Boy, especially after putting him in two not so fun matches to be involved in! I don't think I could've picked any better at all if ya take a better look.

• Haha
Reactions: Natey and les Habs

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
@les Habs l picked every somewhat feminine female available for the Good Boy, especially after putting him in two not so fun matches to be involved in! I don't think I could've picked any better at all if ya take a better look.
Yes, the Good Boy really has his pick of the litter. He probably should be fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: Natey

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Can CHGoalie book a parking lot barbed wire match without having used a draft pick on a hardcore match?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad