HF Devils Official ‘18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
i could've told you that game was going to be a dud yesterday attendance wise.

Yesterday was not a dud for all of the reasons you just described. It was a good crowd.

Not even Winnipeg sold out last night according to the official NHL game summary.

Sharks vs. Devils: 13,809
Ducks vs. Blues: 16,562
Hurricanes vs. Jets: 15,321

I didn't even think attendance was that bad, it was the usual sections that have issues but the crowd was loud and into the game.

The upper corners were crappy but most of the upper level wasn't bad at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satans Hockey

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I wish I had known they were looking for extras, would have signed up for the hell of it lol

Being an extra is a horrible, boring, experience. You may be in a a waiting room for hours with nothing to do. Dont fall for that trap.

On yesterday's broadcast, it was announced that all fans receive a Devils Magnetic Schedule on Tuesday vs Dallas.

I'm surprised magnetic schedules are still a promotion in 2018. They may as well give out phone books or candle wick trimmers.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Being an extra is a horrible, boring, experience. You may be in a a waiting room for hours with nothing to do. Dont fall for that trap.

Lol yeah it's not something I would try to do all the time or anything or if I would have even gotten selected but a quick trip to Newark to be part of a Joker movie is something I would have done.

I'd rather sit around in a waiting room for that vs having to do jury duty which I have coming up lol

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
So has anyone tried to use the membership card from last year yet? I really hope you don’t need to bring that huge plastic one they mailed this year to use the food credit (assuming there is still one).

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

I'm surprised magnetic schedules are still a promotion in 2018. They may as well give out phone books or candle wick trimmers.

I like to slap it on my now defunct office file cabinet (which apparently isn't going to be removed, ever)

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
are the devils still entering/exiting the rink at section 15? or are they now back to behind the bench?

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I paid about the same yesterday for Row 2 behind the south net. At that price point there is no reason why those resale tickets shouldn't move.

At these primary prices, there's no reason anyone should buy primary tickets. Here's some fun examples for tomorrow:

Primary - Section 212, Row 3 = $49.44 + fees
Secondary - Section 212, Row 3 = $26.00 + fees

Primary tix = 90.2% More expensive

Primary - Section 112, Row 1 = $88.33 + fees
Secondary - Section 112, Row 1 = $42.00 + fees

Primary tix = 110.3% More expensive

Primary - Section 8, Row 16 = $241.57 + fees
Secondary - Section 8, Row 16 = $123.00 + fees

Primary tix = 96.4% More expensive

This is a total joke, buy hey, lets not "blame the Devils management". Lulz.

Reactions: johnny pierogi

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
So has anyone tried to use the membership card from last year yet? I really hope you don’t need to bring that huge plastic one they mailed this year to use the food credit (assuming there is still one).

As far as I know the food credit is gone. The big card is just for "show" purposes. Besides the membership entrance there is no use for it. If there is someone let me know.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Yesterday was not a dud for all of the reasons you just described. It was a good crowd.

Not even Winnipeg sold out last night according to the official NHL game summary.

Sharks vs. Devils: 13,809
Ducks vs. Blues: 16,562
Hurricanes vs. Jets: 15,321

The upper corners were crappy but most of the upper level wasn't bad at all.

Wpg was sold out last night (they have a small capacity) but a fair comparison to our attendance is NYb drew 8k vs SJ earlier in the week (without competition from the Jets or Giants)

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
At these primary prices, there's no reason anyone should buy primary tickets. Here's some fun examples for tomorrow:

Section 10 , Ticket Exchange, rows 3 & 4 have legit good deals right now for tomorrow night's game.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Wpg was sold out last night (they have a small capacity) but a fair comparison to our attendance is NYb drew 8k vs SJ earlier in the week (without competition from the Jets or Giants)

I don't think we should be comparing anything to the Islanders. That was still a weekday afternoon "holiday" game that a lot of people still don't have off from work. Plus you factor in the shitty arena for hockey plus that most of the fan base is just going to skip the Barclays games and go to Nassau instead.

Their team is a mess until they move to Belmont when it comes to attendance.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
As far as I know the food credit is gone. The big card is just for "show" purposes. Besides the membership entrance there is no use for it. If there is someone let me know.

Not that I ever had to prove being a STH, but weren't the credit card size membership cards supposed to be used as proof for the 10% off in the Devils Den?

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Not that I ever had to prove being a STH, but weren't the credit card size membership cards supposed to be used as proof for the 10% off in the Devils Den?

Yes you're supposed to show the big card now for the discount plus the season ticket holder entry lines as well which are pointless because they close them 15-20 mins before the game when it would be most useful. I'm barely ever there that early because I don't need to see warm-ups.

Reactions: Colin226

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
the season ticket holder entry lines as well which are pointless because they close them 15-20 mins before the game when it would be most useful. I'm barely ever there that early because I don't need to see warm-ups.

It's not about being "useful", it's about psychologically making you feel special and giving you a "look at me" cookie.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017

i still think getting a fan into a seat for even $10 is a better deal then no fan in the seat at $26.00

Reactions: David Conte

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
It's not about being "useful", it's about psychologically making you feel special and giving you a "look at me" cookie.

Well I don't feel special lol I just want a damn card that fits in my wallet that gets me a discount and in the building quicker when there are actually lines.

Also wish the merch discount was more. 10% is a joke, the Red Bulls give 25%

Reactions: BenedictGomez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad