OT: HF Canes Fantasy Football: that dumb handegg league

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
2-3 (should be 3-2) with Le'Veon Bell coming back and LeSean McCoy turning it around. Bakermania and Andrew Luck finally throwing it down field. Stacked WR corps of Gordon, Woods, Tate, Fuller, Davis and Enunwa. Gronk and the Saints' kicker. My Panthers defense just signed Eric Reid and get to feast on the Redskins this week.

You guys had your chance. It's over now.

@RodTheBawd and CI are both still getting majorly screwed in this league. 2nd and 4th in total points, both 2-3.

Hey, to be fair, 2 of my 3 losses are to you two when I put up over 100 points also. EDIT: Oh, misread this. You're 5-0 and were pointing out CI is getting screwed, not you.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
With Philip Rivers and the Chargers sucking balls tonight, along with half of my team being on IR, it all but assures @Anton Dubinchuk as the HFCanes fantasy football champion. Congrats! At least my team was the only team to beat yours in the regular season. Twice. :P

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
With Philip Rivers and the Chargers sucking balls tonight, along with half of my team being on IR, it all but assures @Anton Dubinchuk as the HFCanes fantasy football champion. Congrats! At least my team was the only team to beat yours in the regular season. Twice. :P

Ha! I didn’t realize that - you ruined my perfect season! Hoping you don’t give me a third loss this year. Best of luck!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad