bilpeto
CanesInducedComa
RodTheBawd

Spot reserved if you want it (2):
@garnetpalmetto
@TheOllieC

Waitlist:

Lucky Lindy

Looks like we'll have a couple more open spots this year, so next couple who want in should have a spot.

@Azor Aho and @CanesInducedComa, go ahead and send me your emails and I'll send the invites out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unsustainable

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I'll go ahead and add you since we have a couple spots open, just send me your email when you get a chance.

Haven't gotten as far as to schedule the draft just yet, but I generally do it the 3rd or 4th week of preseason to avoid someone's 1st round pick tearing an acl after we draft.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I'll renew and the Steel City Maulers can once again grace the (virtual) gridiron.

84guide-pgh.jpg

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Yes (11):
Buenos Necas
MinJaBen
WhatTheFaulk
AntonDubinchuk
Hedley Lamarr
Azor Aho
bilpeto
CanesInducedComa
RodTheBawd
garnetpalmetto
CI

Waitlist:

Lucky Lindy

Last edited:

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Hey all, sorry for going AFK for a bit there.

So the draft. I went ahead and set it for this Wednesday at 9pm est, just to go ahead and throw a date/time up there. Definitely open to pushing it back a few days or whatever makes it work for the most people. So let me know if there's a day/time that works better for you.

EDIT: Wow, that was remarkable timing given over 10 days of no posting in this thread :laugh:

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Hey all, sorry for going AFK for a bit there.

So the draft. I went ahead and set it for this Wednesday at 9pm est, just to go ahead and throw a date/time up there. Definitely open to pushing it back a few days or whatever makes it work for the most people. So let me know if there's a day/time that works better for you.

EDIT: Wow, that was remarkable timing given over 10 days of no posting in this thread :laugh:
When will you let us know the draft order? Also, I'm good with Wednesday or Friday if it needs to be moved. Tuesday and Thursday would be problematic for me.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
When will you let us know the draft order? Also, I'm good with Wednesday or Friday if it needs to be moved. Tuesday and Thursday would be problematic for me.

I'll go ahead and randomize the order in ESPN and post the results.

And sounds like Wednesday will be a good time for most, so we'll plan on that for now.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Alright, here's the order:

1. Cerberus Lt. - Kai Leng
2. What the Faulk
3. Hawaii I am McLovin
4. The Fighting MinJaBen
5. Azor Ahos
6. Buenos Necas
7. Canes Induced Coma
8. RodTheBawd
9. Anton Dubinchuk
10. THE Head Goose #CharLaroz
11. Steel City Maulers
12. Rasky Business

And I enabled draft pick trading if anyone wants to do that. If anyone wants to move up to 6, let me know cause I wouldn't mind moving back.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Well, I forgot about the draft immediately after I said I was good to go, then never checked in here. I do actually like my team for a 2nd pick auto, if Bell ever comes back, but right now I do need to acquire a RB. Willing to dangle WRs only. I've got:

Josh Gordon
Golden Tate
Robert Woods
Michael Crabtree
Will Fuller
Josh Doctson
Paul Richardson
Quincy Enunwa

Any takers?

Ad

Upcoming events