Prospect Info: HF Bruins Top 25 Prospects: #7

Who is Boston's #7 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rumpy

Mar 13, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
I don't know that I'd say he's being underrated. Unfortunately goalies one of those positions where no one really gets excited about prospects and there position value isn't high (which is funny considering how important they are). Even looking at drafts, its rare to see goalies go in the 1st round and many times it gets questioned when a team does take a goalie in the 1st. Not saying its fair or right, but that's probably why I wont be shocked if Swayman isn't voted in the top 10 for this.

While I can agree with what you’re saying I’m sure I thought subban was over rated. These polls are so subjective and bad because most people just take draft position and vote.

2-10 this year on this list are pretty interchangeable. So far I’m guessing Vaak is way to high and Swayman is way to low. It’ll take 5-6-7 years for anyone to be right.

I just have the feeling Swayman has “it” and in 2/3 years he will be a hype machine.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
While I can agree with what you’re saying I’m sure I thought subban was over rated. These polls are so subjective and bad because most people just take draft position and vote.

2-10 this year on this list are pretty interchangeable. So far I’m guessing Vaak is way to high and Swayman is way to low. It’ll take 5-6-7 years for anyone to be right.

I just have the feeling Swayman has “it” and in 2/3 years he will be a hype machine.

I 100% thought Subban was overrated lol.

In a perfect World I see Swayman going 1 more year a Maine, 1-2 years in the AHL and then in Boston. More probable though is he goes at least 2 years at Maine, 2 years in the AHL and then to Boston.

Rumpy

Mar 13, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
I 100% thought Subban was overrated lol.

In a perfect World I see Swayman going 1 more year a Maine, 1-2 years in the AHL and then in Boston. More probable though is he goes at least 2 years at Maine, 2 years in the AHL and then to Boston.

I’m guessing 1 and 2 or 2 and 1 and he will be top 3 in this list before you know it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad