Prospect Info: HF Bruins Top 25 Prospects: #6

Who is Boston's #6 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Beecher is the only "new player" to receive votes. What else you got?

Listen maybe YOU didn't sour, but that doesn't mean others haven't. Again to drop 5-6 spots after being #2 is telling. Now if he was ranked 3 or 4 this year, ok you have an argument...but that's not the case.
Lol, now YOU sound sour.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Lol, now YOU sound sour.

Not at all lol. You've yet to actually make a compelling argument to support your statement. Now your trying to say I'm sour because you don't know how to respond.

Appreciate the back and fourth but there isn't really much more for us to discuss on this topic. :cheers:

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
I don't know why you make this so difficult, and jump to conclusions.
It wasn't supposed to be back and forth. I disagreed with @BruinsNetwork on the fans soured. And I gave my opinion.

Is it possible that I don't have the time to do the leg work to satisfy your need for an answer ?

Anyway... just look at the 2019 new standing.
In no particular order the first 6.

Jack Studnicka
Urho Vaakanainen
Oskar Steen
Jakub Lauko
Jeremy Lauzon
John Beecher

I don't recall who was first last year. And it doesn't really matter.
All those ahead have upped their stock, in the fans opinion For different reasons
Except Beecher obviously.

Does that mean fans soured on Frederick? I don't think so, hence my post.

Did fans soured on Senyshyn's slow development? yes, that is correct. :cheers:

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I don't know why you make this so difficult, and jump to conclusions.
It wasn't supposed to be back and forth. I disagreed with @BruinsNetwork on the fans soured. And I gave my opinion.

Is it possible that I don't have the time to do the leg work to satisfy your need for an answer ?

If you have time to post, I don't see how you wouldn't have time to do the leg work. Even then, what leg work is there to do? I gave you the ranks over the years.

Anyway... just look at the 2019 new standing.
In no particular order the first 6.

Jack Studnicka
Urho Vaakanainen
Oskar Steen
Jakub Lauko
Jeremy Lauzon
John Beecher

I don't recall who was first last year. And it doesn't really matter.
All those ahead have upped their stock, in the fans opinion For different reasons
Except Beecher obviously.

Again a few guys jump him, sure I get it. But you had 5 guys jump over him with 2 not even being in the top 10 of our rankings last year. Just a little odd that he was ranked #2, makes his NHL debut in which he looked like a rookie and now he's down to #7....quite a drastic change and so far the biggest dropper from last year.

I'm not (nor do I think Bruins Network) saying that everyone soured on Frederic, but its seems a good chunk of people have.

BTW Donato went #1 last year

Does that mean fans soured on Frederick? I don't think so, hence my post.[/quote]
Did fans soured on Senyshyn's slow development? yes, that is correct. :cheers:

You know, its funny you bring him up. Now from what I could find we only started doing these ranks since 2017. I did find a 2015 thread where our "top prospects" were discussed and those that did a top 5/10 had Senyshyn around 5th. There were a few outliers, I think someone had him #1 and someone else #7, but many had him in that 4/5 area.

Anyways in 2017 he was 4th and last year he was 7th. This year he's looking at 8th/9th, so he's been trending down for a few years now, but its been gradual (unlike Frederic's 5 spot drop.) Senyshyn also gets knocked (unfairly) by some because he'll forever be tied to the center who shall not be named.

So it sounds like we'll just agree to disagree.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad