• Emil Johansson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oskar Steen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
JFK nabs #5, let's move on. emil johansson added to the group.

HF Bruins Top 25 Prospects:

1) Ryan Donato - W/C (84.8%)
2) Trent Frederic - C (50.6%)
3) Urho Vaakanainen - D (33.0%)
4) Jack Studnicka - C (43.5%)
5) Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson - C (40.7%)

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Cehlarik the only player on the entire list who played 2nd line with Krejci multiple times and looking good in the process ranked behind all players who haven't played 1 secound in the NHL other than Donato?

Jaguar God

Go Bruins!
Jun 19, 2018
Montreal
Cehlarik the only player on the entire list who played 2nd line with Krejci multiple times and looking good in the process ranked behind all players who haven't played 1 secound in the NHL other than Donato?

Just because he was given the first shot doesn’t mean he’s the best prospect.

Reactions: lopey

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site

See that is also a bit of the rub. He has gotten a chance to play in the NHL on the 2nd line. More than 80% of his shifts have been with either Krejci or Bergeron. Mostly Krejci . He has produced 4 points in 17 games

This is not Marchand playing limited 4th line minutes and going 20 games without a point. PC has been handed the golden ticket when given a chance and has done little with it

Reactions: HustleB

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
See that is also a bit of the rub. He has gotten a chance to play in the NHL on the 2nd line. More than 80% of his shifts have been with either Krejci or Bergeron. Mostly Krejci . He has produced 4 points in 17 games

This is not Marchand playing limited 4th line minutes and going 20 games without a point. PC has been handed the golden ticket when given a chance and has done little with it

In his short career, he's averaged around 14 minutes TOI as well. So you're 100% right on this. Short sample size, but limited production, despite being put into some favorable roles. Add into it the injury history, another reason he hasn't been able to get a longer look and potentially stick, there's a reason why he's dropping here, despite being NHL ready.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario

Yup there’s a reason why he’s playing 2nd line. And will again. Only thing preventing him from succeeding is his health. Hunwick knee on knees Cehlairk and because of that he’s now labeled as injury prone and below average prospect. Rant over.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I'm really tempted to go with Swayman here. What he did last year for Maine was amazing and I don't think he gets enough credit for them making it as far as they did. I think the one thing holding me back is his body of work. NCAA teams now have a book on Swayman and have had a chance to find his weakness. Will he be able to put together another solid season or will he struggle.

I think you could also make arguments for (in no particular order) Zboril, Cehlarik and Senyshyn

Reactions: HustleB

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002

:laugh: he should fire his agent and sign you up.

Reactions: Blowfish

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
I'm going Cehlarik again, too. I think he's a 2nd/3rd line winger who deserves to be in the NHL right now.

Zboril will be my #7 choice. I think he's a 2nd/3rd pair defender who's got to take another step forward in Providence in order to track more towards being a 2nd pair guy.

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
Cehlarik is injured too frequently for me to consider him at this spot.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I've been voting for Celharik since #3 and I'm starting to get the feeling I'll be voting for him for awhile yet.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017

This is a prospect ranking not a ranking of players who are the most nhl ready/closest to cracking the roster. People feel that other players ceilings are higher than cehlarik.

Also cehlarik only has 4 point in 17 games in the nhl. He hasn’t exactly done well with his opportunity.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
This is a prospect ranking not a ranking of players who are the most nhl ready/closest to cracking the roster. People feel that other players ceilings are higher than cehlarik.
Actually, it's both. And it's neither. The poll doesn't give any guidelines, other than in determining who is eligible to be voted on. All the other criteria are left up to the individual voters. Just because his criteria are different from yours doesn't mean they are wrong. They're just...his.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Actually, it's both. And it's neither. The poll doesn't give any guidelines, other than in determining who is eligible to be voted on. All the other criteria are left up to the individual voters. Just because his criteria are different from yours doesn't mean they are wrong. They're just...his.

My criteria is based on players I’ve watched play NHL time and outside NHL. Points are important no doubt. Need to produce however not critical in early development. I’ve watched enough of him I can comfortably say I see a high IQ hockey player with size exceptional passing skills. He also can score. He’s going to be good just needs to stay healthy. I will be in buffalo and at that time I will be better able to form my opinion on newer players players missing from previous camps. As I said I’m not voting for players I’ve never watched other than highlight YouTube.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
My criteria is based on players I’ve watched play NHL time and outside NHL. Points are important no doubt. Need to produce however not critical in early development. I’ve watched enough of him I can comfortably say I see a high IQ hockey player with size exceptional passing skills. He also can score. He’s going to be good just needs to stay healthy. I will be in buffalo and at that time I will be better able to form my opinion on newer players players missing from previous camps. As I said I’m not voting for players I’ve never watched other than highlight YouTube.

Is cehlarik the only player you’ve seen besides donato because you’ve voted him everytime besides the first poll?

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Is cehlarik the only player you’ve seen besides donato because you’ve voted him everytime besides the first poll?

So far From available choices 8 players I have watched. Some I’ve watched more than others. AHL and OHL prospect games preseason games. After Cehlairk I’m going with Emil.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad