Prospect Info: HF Bruins Top 25 Prospects: #5

Who is Boston's #5 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I know this would never happen but I’d love to somehow see how the organization ranks these prospects. Of course they would never do that but it would be pretty interesting to get their perspective.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Sure he was on a good team who won the championship but he had 13 points in 19 QMJHL playoff games, which was 8th on his team. Good on him for embracing whatever role he had, and he was good in the Memorial Cup but your comments don't line up with the facts.

Did you watch any of the memorial cup?

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Did you watch any of the memorial cup?

Yep, about two-thirds of the games. He was great and had 2 goals and 6 assists but I'll take his numbers over 60 games rather than a 5-game sample. You were the one who wrote that he had a "monster playoffs"." I'm sorry but that's just not true.

Did you watch Frederic vs Lauko head-to-head in the 2018 WJC?

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Yep, about two-thirds of the games. He was great and had 2 goals and 6 assists but I'll take his numbers over 60 games rather than a 5-game sample. You were the one who wrote that he had a "monster playoffs"." I'm sorry but that's just not true.

Well I guess we were watching two different things then. As far as the WJC goes, no I didn't because it was around the time of the birth of my twins....so I was a little pre-occupied.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017

Lauko has more points than any other player in the memorial cup and he played on the team that won the title. That’s a monster performance.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Steen scored at almost the same pace in the 3rd or 4th best league in the world as Lauko scored in the 3rd or 4th best junior league in the world.

Both excellent players. I understand steen has The unreal release haven’t watched him play so cant come to vote for him ahead of Laoko. Obvious they will fall together in these rankings. So no use arguing. Lol

When is koko being added?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->