Prospect Info: HF Bruins Top 25 Prospects: #3

Who is Boston's #3 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
T-Freddy with the convincing lead for #2, so let's move to #3. swayman added to the poll.

HF Bruins Top 25 Prospects:

1) Ryan Donato (84.8%)
2) Trent Frederic (50.6%)
3)

Last edited:

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Urho was my #2 so I'm going with him again.

Lets get another Goalie in here....Keyser or Vladar

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Lauko is the guy I'm struggling to really put a number on. You get excited when you read the scouting reports, but I feel like you're still not sure what you have. Maybe we get a better idea on him after the rookie tournament or if he gets sometime in an NHL camp. When I read his scouting report I think of a better defensive version of David Krejci, but with more speed to his game. I'm not even sure if he'll end up being a C or LW. Not sure if any of the more trusted evaluation guys has some insight on him.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Going with Studnicka, debated between him and Frederic for No.2 (went with Frederic). But part of it is my lack of faith in the LD prospects for various reasons.

Next add - Johansson.

Reactions: Mainehockey33

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Cehlarik, he was a dark horse back for me when he was drafted because of his playa giants older players at a young age and I know he’s had injury concerns but nothing major and he’s still young this can rehab those things and come back. He’s shown he can be a top 6 talent , points aside, already

Urho and Stud have potentially higher ceilings value wise but haven’t shown it at the level Cehlarik has yet

Reactions: Blowfish

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
I went with Studnicka by a hair over Zboril. This group is much thinner than last year.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Hasn’t played a 2nd NHL but whatever. Think some of you will be disappointed. Just saying.

Neither has Rasmus Dahlin? He's still the Top prospect in the NHL. So some fans here are high on Studnicka and view him as a potential Top 5 prospect in the Bruins system. Why is that bad? His last 130 OHL games, he's put up 40G/84A/124 points. That's 0.94 PPG pace. That's pretty solid, and in his 5 AHL games, he's a PPG player. He's coming off a solid development camp, and even the GM is dropping his name a lot. We'll see what happens in Training Camp & Preseason, but I don't see the big deal with fans viewing him as a high prospect.

Is the underlying reason because people have him above Cehlarik? lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->