Prospect Info: HF Bruins Top 25 Prospects: #16

Who is Boston's #16 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
steen has #15 wrapped up...let's move on. mcfaul added as per dom's request.

HF Bruins Top 25 Prospects:

1) Ryan Donato - W/C (84.8%)
2) Trent Frederic - C (50.6%)
3) Urho Vaakanainen - D (33.0%)
4) Jack Studnicka - C (43.5%)
5) Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson - C (40.7%)
6) Jakub Zboril - D (55.6%)
7) Zach Senyshyn - W (SHOWDOWN: 60.3%)
8) Peter Cehlarik - W (SHOWDOWN: 39.7%)
9) Jeremy Lauzon - D (30.9%)
10) Jeremy Swayman - G (SHOWDOWN: 56.3%)
11) Jakub Lauko - C/W (SHOWDOWN: 43.7%)
12) Ryan Fitzgerald - W (57.4%)
13) Axel Andersson - D (61.2%)
14) Emil Johansson - D (22.2%)
15) Oskar Steen - W (36.2%)
16)

Last edited:

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
really dipping with the voting totals - looks like koko and keyser are headed for a showdown

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Koppanen for me. He was very effective at the World Jr's, he played in the Finnish Elite league at 19 and produced decent numbers, and I thought he was one of the strongest players at development camp. IMO, his line (with Steen at LW) was the most effective line at camp.

I'm hoping he can develop into a Carl Soderberg/Lars Eller/Patrik Berglund type.

Reactions: Spooner st

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I'm of the mindset that Koko shouldn't be included. He had his chance in this system and chose to leave.

Again, voted Hall for the hair.

Did he really have "his chance" though? Not sure I'd call 9 games while averaging 10 minutes of TOI a chance.

Reactions: Ratty

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Did he really have "his chance" though? Not sure I'd call 9 games while averaging 10 minutes of TOI a chance.
Fair to say he could've seen more ice time at the NHL level, but will he be reporting to camp? I just fail to see the point of considering this guy a prospect still when he's already left the organization. Yeah, we own his rights, so technically he counts, but realistically we'll never see him wearing any kind of spoked letter (B or P) again.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Fair to say he could've seen more ice time at the NHL level, but will he be reporting to camp? I just fail to see the point of considering this guy a prospect still when he's already left the organization. Yeah, we own his rights, so technically he counts, but realistically we'll never see him wearing any kind of spoked letter (B or P) again.

Just last year he was considering returning to play. He did very well under Cassidy while in Providence, so I wouldn't be surprised if he came back to give it another go. Koko only signed for 1 more year in Russia. He could jump back over after the season is over.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Just last year he was considering returning to play. He did very well under Cassidy while in Providence, so I wouldn't be surprised if he came back to give it another go. Koko only signed for 1 more year in Russia. He could jump back over after the season is over.
I read more into the situation, and I will concede his chances of returning seem better than I thought, though my gut still thinks that's wishful thinking.

Where would he fit in the lineup? He's another offense-oriented, undersized, left shot forward, and we have more than enough of those as is :laugh:

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I read more into the situation, and I will concede his chances of returning seem better than I thought, though my gut still thinks that's wishful thinking.

Where would he fit in the lineup? He's another offense-oriented, undersized, left shot forward, and we have more than enough of those as is :laugh:

No idea where or if he fits, but that's a different discussion

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->