Prospect Info: HF Bruins Top 25 Prospects: #15

Who is Boston's #15 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
the votes have slowed considerably - johansson takes #14 in a close battle. connor clifton added.

HF Bruins Top 25 Prospects:

1) Ryan Donato - W/C (84.8%)
2) Trent Frederic - C (50.6%)
3) Urho Vaakanainen - D (33.0%)
4) Jack Studnicka - C (43.5%)
5) Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson - C (40.7%)
6) Jakub Zboril - D (55.6%)
7) Zach Senyshyn - W (SHOWDOWN: 60.3%)
8) Peter Cehlarik - W (SHOWDOWN: 39.7%)
9) Jeremy Lauzon - D (30.9%)
10) Jeremy Swayman - G (SHOWDOWN: 56.3%)
11) Jakub Lauko - C/W (SHOWDOWN: 43.7%)
12) Ryan Fitzgerald - W (57.4%)
13) Axel Andersson - D (61.2%)
14) Emil Johansson - D (22.2%)
15)

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Went Vlader, I think he's gone under the radar because he's been out of sight/out of mind down in the ECHL.

But when you consider a lot of kids his age are still plying their trade in the CHL or NCAA, he's been in the ECHL playing against men and more experienced players.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Went with Oskar Sten- he's a PJ Axelsson special I think, and that is good enough for me :)

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
At least half the choices given to vote for on this new list. Personally, I think he'll have a longer NHL career then many of them.

EDIT: I'm not talking about guys already voted on

Thats interesting. Nice to hear though. I believe he's heading to Clarkson after this yr???

My son is a sophomore there and my daughter will be a freshman this up-coming yr. I attend a few of their games each yr but they'd be more interesting to follow once he gets there. I Know this up coming recruiting class was said to be their best in yrs.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Thats interesting. Nice to hear though. I believe he's heading to Clarkson after this yr???

My son is a sophomore there and my daughter will be a freshman this up-coming yr. I attend a few of their games each yr but they'd be more interesting to follow once he gets there. I Know this up coming recruiting class was said to be their best in yrs.

Yes. Clarkson for 2019-2020. He will be playing with Cedar Rapids in the USHL for this upcoming season. Unless he has a change of heart and goes back to Pickering in the OJHL.

Reactions: TCB

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Went Vlader, I think he's gone under the radar because he's been out of sight/out of mind down in the ECHL.

But when you consider a lot of kids his age are still plying their trade in the CHL or NCAA, he's been in the ECHL playing against men and more experienced players.

He's gone under the Vladar.

I'll be leaving now.

Reactions: Silva and UConn126

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad