HF Bruins is again the #1 US based forum on HF passing the NY Rangers board

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
5 years ago the HF Rangers board passed HF Bruins as the most active US-based community on HF. The Bruins board even fell behind Pittsburgh for a couple of years.

Early this morning the Bruins board reclaimed that position.

Boston Bruins Messages: 1,809,784

New York Rangers Messages: 1,809,033

Pittsburgh Penguins Messages: 1,790,483

Toronto will always be #1 as they are currently at 3,208,918 and #2 Montreal is at 2,658,520.

This is not about bragging rights ( but anytime Boston beats NY it's a good thing :) ) but more of a THANK YOU to the posters who keep this community going.

In any vibrant community, not everybody will see eye to eye and HF Bruins is lucky to have assembled an excellent team of Mods to keep this place running.

A lot of old posters are back lurking and last night we had one of the busiest GDT's of the year for a 10 PM start on a Monday.

Who has more fun than us :)

:bruins:bruins:bruins:bruins:bruins:bruins:bruins:bruins

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I'm going to do my best to get us to 2 million posts by the end of the month.

I'll start a post entitled:

Danton Heinen vs. Tory Krug vs. Ryan Spooner vs. Loui Ericsson vs. David Backes vs. Matt Beleskey vs. Reilly Smith vs. Phil Kessel
Who was your favorite whipping boy?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Posts are at a premium.

it`s all about hustling from thread to thread, making sure were hard on the man/woman who`s posting here and the fact too many of us clearly don`t work hard at our jobs that we have so much time to post. Proven by the number of posts I have myself:laugh:

EvilElf63

Mar 27, 2012
Catskills
I think its thanks in large part to Fenway and others like him who keep the quality of (most of) this board top rate. There may be a zillion repetitive Krejci posts or trade posts anywhere on the internet but they are on this board because its genuinely a nice place to be.

Reactions: sooshii

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->