HF Boards Superstar V8

andyhawk

Jan 23, 2016
Czech Rep
Damn you Avs' guys. What a clutch performance by my boy in the playoffs, unfortunately not enough to beat the Avs in WCF. Anyway, congrats guys.

Quite a decent performance allround, picking up Calder and almost PPG pace. I am satisfied with my 1st full season in NA, hope for better obviously.

Also, crazy playoffs for Tikkanen. Beast!

Thanks mate. ;)

Damn you, Tikkanen, for stealing all of the rookie awards :laugh:

:naughty: Sorry. Winning all but one Rookie of the Month awards speak for itself I guess.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Yeah, underwhelming seasons for both Hyde and Paddl. I think Sam is destined to be a John Madden for the rest of his career, haha. At least he's already won a cup, so I'm not complaining, but a 7.07 rating and 31 point season (albeit in 69 games cause of injury), is pretty disappointing.

Guy Germaine was like that for years too. 30-40pt seasons then boom had like 60, 70, even an 80 point sesason. I tried to make him a two-way centre so that's what I wanted. Hopefully season 3 we are back ;)

Reactions: clunk

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Oh is that your goaltending making miracles? I guess my player just sat back and watched in awe then :laugh:

alot of it has to do with in the game, first line players are overloaded. Especially in terms of powerplay minutes and right now on the Isles you'd be behind Barzal I'd imagine

Reactions: abo9 and irunthepeg

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
alot of it has to do with in the game, first line players are overloaded. Especially in terms of powerplay minutes and right now on the Isles you'd be behind Barzal I'd imagine

Gotta get better than Barzal then haha

I know its AI controlled but I wished they;d use the "RW" portion of my guy, Barzal with a potentially elite sniper would be great

Tallasar

Apr 11, 2018
Auckland
Hard time to bring the Cans forward for Lennart but he cash well in (pain killer) and so he had a chance to attend and help to promote the Ice Black to WC1B.
Ice Blacks praised with an outstanding goalie talent.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Damn you Avs' guys. What a clutch performance by my boy in the playoffs, unfortunately not enough to beat the Avs in WCF. Anyway, congrats guys.

Quite a decent performance allround, picking up Calder and almost PPG pace. I am satisfied with my 1st full season in NA, hope for better obviously.

Thanks mate. ;)

:naughty: Sorry. Winning all but one Rookie of the Month awards speak for itself I guess.

Sorry not sorry. :naughty:

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Update 6: We've got a Nylander Situation on our hands

Player News:
  • Chuck Sauce was unhappy in Arizona and decided not to sign a contract so he sat out the entire year.
  • On July 26th, 2023 - The Vancouver Canucks traded Sam Hyde to the New York Islanders for Samuel Bitten, rights to Anton Falk, Islanders 2nd in 2024 and Islanders 3rd in 2024 (This was a CPU trade, was really shocked to see it happen so early, but glad there is some CPU player movement)
  • On December 31st, 2023 - Scott Escobar signed a 3-year extension worth $17,700,000 with the Ottawa Senators.
  • On January 1st, 2024 - Robb Paddl signed a 3-year extension worth $16,650,000 with the Vancouver Canucks.
  • On January 2nd, 2024 - Vindu Aman signed a 1-year extension worth $6,000,000 with the Florida Panthers.
  • On January 2nd, 2024 - Gabriel McGowan signed a 1-year extension worth $5,950,000 with the Chicago Blackhawks.
  • On January 2nd, 2024 - Mathias Borgen signed a 3-year extension worth $16,500,000 with the Los Angeles Kings.
  • On January 2nd, 2024 - Mario Jagr signed a 3-year extension worth $16,950,000 with the New York Islanders.
  • On January 3rd, 2024 - Luke Mitchell signed a 4-year extension worth $19,680,000 with the Colorado Avalanche.
  • On January 4th, 2024 - Ethan Crab signed a 3-year extension worth $18,000,000 with the Detroit Red Wings.
  • On January 6th, 2024 - Samuel Papousek signed a 3-year extension worth $17,400,000 with the Colorado Avalanche.
  • On January 6th, 2024 - Kristian Steffensen signed a 3-year extension worth $14,970,000 with the Winnipeg Jets.
  • On April 10th, 2024 - Chuck Sauce signed a 2-year deal worth $1,157,000 with Oulun Karpat.

End of Season Stats:
Regular-Season-Stats.png

Superstars Playoff Stats:
Playoff-Stats.png

Western-Conference-Standings.png

Eastern-Conference-Standings.png

NHL-Regular-Season-Leaders.png

NHL-Goalie-Leaders.png

Playoff-Tree.png

2024 World Hockey Championship:

The World Hockey Championships is a great opportunity for players to showcase their skills.

Player Stats:
World-Championships-Stats.png

World Championships Results:
Finland - Gold
Russia - Silver
United States - Bronze

2024 World Hockey Championship 1A:
The World Hockey Championships is a great opportunity for players to showcase their skills.

Player Stats:
World-Championships-1-A.png

2024 World Hockey Championship 1B:

Player Stats:
World-Championships-1-B.png

2024 World Hockey Championship 3:

Player Stats:
World-Championships-3.png

Player Notes & Awards:

*Heads up, if you get no news you may have came third in voting or even second but it's time consuming to write that all out! But if you really want to know lmk and I can include it in news. For Junior I'm not gonna put the player of the month or week awards, just major awards/trophies.

Steve Acres

- Selected for Team Matthews
- 1 NHL Player of the Week Awards
- 1 NHL Best Offensive Player of the Week Award
- NHL Player of the Month for April

Vindu Aman
- Selected for Team Eichel

Mathias Borgen:

Nicolas Cannoni
- 4 NHL Player of the Week Awards
- 4 NHL Best Offensive Player of the Week Awards
- NHL Player of the Month for December
- NHL Best Offensive Player of the Month for December and May
- 2023/24 Hart Memorial Trophy
- Named to 2023/24 NHL First All-Star Team

Matevi Coutuin
- No News

Ethan Crab
- Alternate Captain of the Detroit Red Wings

Scott Escobar
- Alternate Captain of the Ottawa Senators

Ferdinand Goalson
- Alternate Captain of the New York Rangers

Magnus Haugen

Sam Hyde
- No News

Mario Jagr

Yuri Kontanov
- 1 NHL Best Defensive Player of the Week Award

Viari Latypov
- Named to 2023/24 NHL Second All-Star Team

Gabriel McGowan
- Alternate Captain of the Chicago Blackhawks
- Selected to team Eichel

Luke Mitchell
- 1 NHL Player of the Week Award
- 2023 NHL Stanley Cup Championship

Robb Paddl
- 2 NHL Best Defensive Player of the Week Awards

Samuel Papousek
- No News

Calvin Percy
- 2023/24 Baz Bastien Memorial Award
- Named to 2023/24 AHL First All-Star Team
- Named to 2023/24 AHL Rookie All-Star Team

Antonio Pryss
- 2 NHL Defensive Player of the Week Awards
- Won 2023 NHL All-Stars Game Hardest Shot (102.91 mph)

Chuck Sauce
- No News

Kristian Steffensen
- No News

Ben Stephen

Antti Tikkanen
- 1 NHL Player of the Week Award
- 2023/24 King Clancy Memorial Trophy

Lennart Wimmer
- Alternate Captain of the Montreal Canadiens

Xue Zhang
- NHL Rookie of the Month for December
- Named to 2023/24 NHL Rookie All-Star Team

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
40 points, 16 goal scorer, 5.65 M contract, All star game? :laugh:

So now we have 3 superstars on the Islanders (one is the best goalie in the league) and Barzal, come on Islanders the Cup is so close!!!

I'm surprised by the price they paid for "Sam Hyde" though it seems really low ?

Edit: Those world championships are very unique; China to the big show, New Zealand in 1A, Ukraine fell to 1C below the Netherlands? Very interesting!

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
40 points, 16 goal scorer, 5.65 M contract, All star game? :laugh:

So now we have 3 superstars on the Islanders (one is the best goalie in the league) and Barzal, come on Islanders the Cup is so close!!!

I'm surprised by the price they paid for "Sam Hyde" though it seems really low ?

Edit: Those world championships are very unique; China to the big show, New Zealand in 1A, Ukraine fell to 1C below the Netherlands? Very interesting!

at the start, I clicked add players to all nations and countries, plus this database is really filled with tons of players. so it's good to see some different international results than normal

Reactions: abo9

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Damn, so close to the Jennings and Vezina.

Hopefully the Sabres goalie doesn't give me (and Percy) fits all throughout our careers...

Also, why the hell did Percy play all 82 games? :laugh:

Reactions: francis246

HasbeenHallzy

May 14, 2015
Sudbury
I actually promoted us without any of our superstars. The deadline to confirm roster was a couple days before the end of the NHL season

Will Chuck actually spend 2 full seasons in Liiga? He's gonna go broke and waste his talent absolutely destroying that league

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Surprising CPU trade and a very terrible evaluation imo. Sad to leave the Canucks, but glad he could win a cup with them.

Amazing playoff performance by Hyde, and an increase in point totals, so perhaps he wasn't stuck behind so much talent this time around.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Goalie stats all seem a bit low/off too, now that I can look at them closer.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Surprising CPU trade and a very terrible evaluation imo. Sad to leave the Canucks, but glad he could win a cup with them.

Amazing playoff performance by Hyde, and an increase in point totals, so perhaps he wasn't stuck behind so much talent this time around.

Wow dang, Robb Paddl is going to miss his good friend Sam Hyde. 58 points is at least awesome again for Paddl after that disappointing sophmore season. Cmon, Nucks, you gotta get him some help.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->