HF Boards Superstar v11

McCullogh

Feb 4, 2006
Paris
First of all, hope you are doing well Francis. Thanks for the update.
My hope with Max was that he would win at least one Stanley Cup during his career. Glad to have gotten that out of they way early. Now I hope he improve his individual stats a bit and at least get to be a ppg player.

Tallasar

Apr 11, 2018
Auckland
General question to all here, someone said he would do it when Francis has not enough time etc? Maybe a good idea to start one, I think a lot of us have more time about less hockey activity on ice, in front of TV or supporting their hockey playing kids.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Had some computer issues so lost the files. I’m willing to restart a new version. Would be cool if we could choose a country that we could take over like Ukraine or Japan and I can GM that team. It would have to be a country I can pick within a smaller database so the sim moves fast. Ukraine, Slovakia, Belarus would be good options.

Another option is you can start as an overager in College/CHL or Europe free agent and see who can sign us

Reactions: MasterMatt25

Tallasar

Apr 11, 2018
Auckland
Why not the combination? Euro Free agents from one country like Belarus and to make more fun we play all for Dinamo Minsk in the KHL, or Latvia with Riga. :)

Or more exotic we take China and play for Kunlun.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Should be a country that never produces hockey players.

Iceland?
Belgium?
Netherlands?

Would actually be cool to do two countries, 3-6 forwards, 2-4 D and a goalie.. and put them all into a team on either side of the conference in the NHL. See who can capture the cup the most times before they all retire.

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
If anyone else also wants to run it, worse case is we have two seasons going and it would take the mind off the situation x2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad