HF Boards Superstar v11

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
William-Crosby.png

Todd-Corry.png

Max-Delaplace.png

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Some good looking Iclanders. Hopefully Coach Wolf "Dentist" Stansson does a good job of coaching up the national team.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
1 creativity for me and Dom. I guess we only know how to paint by numbers.

andyhawk

Jan 23, 2016
Czech Rep
Why are we choosing the attributes when the game assign it randomly. I wanted to have mediocre passing, it is 11, then the game goes and even when I am molded after Ehlers, my guy has 15 aggression and 12 checking...

I would like to have the ability to also choose the attributes I want LOW next time please (like 0-5 for example).

andyhawk

Jan 23, 2016
Czech Rep
Like, don't get me wrong. I kind of know how it works. It is because we have so high CA and PA, that's why I would like to select some attributes that should be low. Because this way we are all aggressive beast out there :D

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Why are we choosing the attributes when the game assign it randomly. I wanted to have mediocre passing, it is 11, then the game goes and even when I am molded after Ehlers, my guy has 15 aggression and 12 checking...

I would like to have the ability to also choose the attributes I want LOW next time please (like 0-5 for example).

Letting it have a chance of randomness lets it be more interesting imo. If we could customize our whole characters to such an exact number, it would be a lot less interesting and tedious for francis.

andyhawk

Jan 23, 2016
Czech Rep
Letting it have a chance of randomness lets it be more interesting imo. If we could customize our whole characters to such an exact number, it would be a lot less interesting and tedious for francis.

Now we are all with 10+ at all atts, especially the ones we didn't even choose to be high so I see no difference.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Now we are all with 10+ at all atts, especially the ones we didn't even choose to be high so I see no difference.

That is what happens when you have players with high PAs and such. And the game is not meant to have finely crafted players like this to sooooo... just sit back and enjoy.

andyhawk

Jan 23, 2016
Czech Rep
That is what happens when you have players with high PAs and such. And the game is not meant to have finely crafted players like this to sooooo... just sit back and enjoy.

Lol that's what I just said a few posts before...

Why is there an option to mold your superstar after a player? Like Ehlers is one of the best in penalty differential, with high aggression like that my guy will have penalties every game and so will everyone else's players.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Why is there an option to mold your superstar after a player? Like Ehlers is one of the best in penalty differential, with high aggression like that my guy will have penalties every game and so will everyone else's players.

The game has different "types" of players in the backend. Like grinders, snipers, two-way players ect. I'm guessing francis looks at who you selected to mold them after. So if you choose laine, he would set your player to be a sniper ect ect. Depending on what role your player has, they change a bit how the play and work in game.

Reactions: francis246

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Lol that's what I just said a few posts before...

Aggression isn't the only thing that determines penalties. Aggression can also be a good stat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad