HF Boards Superstar v10

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
any chance conway gets outta anaheim? the ducks connection is pretty cool he just doesnt have any help at all lol

Reactions: francis246

Adaari Vaal

Atlanta Thrashers Fan
Mar 8, 2018
Roudnice nad Labem, CZE
lordtt.eu
I don't understand you guys. What I enjoy about this whole fantasy thing is the randomness, expecting what happens. Requesting trades is, meh, boring… :D I love how my player was shit in the beginning, playing in average teams and randomly got his name on the Stanley Cup. If I requested the trade every time it seemed bad, It wouldn't be such fun. :)

Tallasar

Apr 11, 2018
Auckland
I agree that requests for trades is quite destroying for others to see things are working out of the game dynamic itself. In my first Superstar experience I did it too and it worked badly. Requests to specific teams which are probably successful with a Superstar should be not allowed.
Experiments like the Superstar New Zealand pampered team was quite fun to see how the program would handle it and things like that I would like to see again (wink Francis).
So let see what the Islanders will do this season and I am not a fan of this team but better than the Ducks! :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad