GDT: HF Boards GDT: 11|5|18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I wish refs would actually allow players to fight in the NHL today. Letting 2 guys go at it deescalates any future situations way better than tackling any player in an altercation.

Boyle got a hat trick omg lol.

On "Hockey Fights Cancer" night at PPG, no less.

I think he may lose one of those goals though, I thought Lovejoy had a goal that Boyle was credited for.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Well the Pens are done tonight. Go get em Wednesday.

May be waking the hell up in all 3 phases of the game and they may look like an NHL team at some point.

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
At the game. Wow the Pens look awful. Malkin is so lazy it's crazy. Also Murray is so bad. Was really looking forward to seeing the stars of Pittsburgh but have been really let down so far

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
On "Hockey Fights Cancer" night at PPG, no less.

I think he may lose one of those goals though, I thought Lovejoy had a goal that Boyle was credited for.
That Lovejoy shot looked like it clipped Boyle's leg on the way in on the replay from behind the net.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
At the game. Wow the Pens look awful. Malkin is so lazy it's crazy. Also Murray is so bad. Was really looking forward to seeing the stars of Pittsburgh but have been really let down so far

Murray was looking solid through the first period and a half of the game. Stopped 2 break aways in under 25 seconds. He kept the game close for the most part up until now.

Legobbles

Mar 10, 2016
Halifax, NS
Caps getting the benefit of a lot of "veteran plays" here. I hate how much interference has been allowed to creep back into the game.

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
Murray was looking solid through the first period and a half of the game. Stopped 2 break aways in under 25 seconds. He kept the game close for the most part up until now.

He reacts so slow. His glove hand is really bad

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
Caps getting the benefit of a lot of "veteran plays" here. I hate how much interference has been allowed to creep back into the game.

There's a ton of interference that goes uncalled in the playoffs, so this is good practice for McDavid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad