GDT: HF Boards GDT: 10/28/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Man. Vegas may be making some dumb plays in the offensive zone, but they've also had a ton of high quality chances and Anderson has been money all game.

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
When the refs give one team 17 powerplays and the other team half a powerplay, eventually the first team is going to capitalize.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Plays like that are why we were okay with the contract he got. He just needs to do stuff like that more often. He's still trying to find the execution to match the tools and skills he has.

He’s got some serious wheels for a bigger guy.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
He’s got some serious wheels for a bigger guy.
He's seriously got everything except finish. He's got the size, hands, speed, creativity, hell even some pretty competent two way ability. He just hasn't acquired the experience to piece it all together to be a legit star.

My hope for the season was that he'd be healthy in time to start with Stastny and Pacioretty because I felt the three men together would gel together well given their playing style. But, Tuch was out for the two games before Stastny went out. Then he got like two games with Pacioretty and a mostly floundering Haula (he's been pretty meh without Perron and Neal) and they didn't quite put it together, now Pacioretty is injured. So Vegas has to hope that Tuch and Haula magically put together some chemistry, but given how Haula's season has gone...fat chance of that. Tuch is left to his own devices to try to develop his talents on the fly.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
How the f*** does Carrier not get 5 for that hit from behind on Chabot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad