GDT: HF Boards GDT: 10/28/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
Ah okay.

Carrier's hit was clean too. I can just say so and that makes it true.

But past that point, you're still completely dodging the fact that Eakin was injured on the play. You stand on this soapbox weeping tears of justice for players who get injured, but when one of your boys injures a player you minimize it immediately to "it was clean" with no further inspection or empathy for the injured player.

I don't want to get embroiled in this, but you're better than that, Han.

Scoundrel though you may be...

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I don't want to get embroiled in this, but you're better than that, Han.

Scoundrel though you may be...
It's going to a grander point. I don't really care if Boro gets or doesn't get suspended. I don't actually think Carrier made a clean check, though the result was fortunate for Chabot. But if Swiftwin is going to use this righteous cause about caring about the dangerous state of the NHL and use player injruies as the backdrop for his point, he'd avoid an image of hypocrisy if he showed some modicum of sympathy for the fact that Eakin got injured but he hasn't and refuses to.

Reactions: SenzZen

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
kase and perry being out is giving plausible deniability
I actually like Kase. Solid hockey player.
Perry just would've made it worse though. At the first he would've made stupid plays and/or penalties because they were getting stomped.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Despite a start that saw them play 8 of 11 on the road, a combined total of 4 games vs the Preds and Sharks, a west coast trip and 2 games at the division leading Canes the Isles are assured of being no worse than NHL .500 on November 1st. Moral of the story: coaching matters.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I really don't love stats that start at a specific start date.

Still impressive though.

Well, apparently the Sharks beat writer does. He copy and pasted the information from me, added that Meier was also tied with Kessel and Aho for goals, and then posted it on Twitter and in his newest article.

(This was posted at 9:03 PST, after my post was made.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->