GDT: HF Boards GDT: 10/27/18 (12 pm start)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
I hope Panthers manage to snag Bobrovsky. It's pretty clear the team isn't built to be very good defensively, so they need a goalie who can stand on his head.

Send Reimer the other way and a good prospect + pick or something for extended Bob.

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
Hall is incredible. 11 points in 7.5 games. Proving last year was not a fluke season

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
I can see what Hakstol is doing. He wants them to connect on tiny, accurate passes all the way up the ice. Possession game.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I hope Panthers manage to snag Bobrovsky. It's pretty clear the team isn't built to be very good defensively, so they need a goalie who can stand on his head.

Send Reimer the other way and a good prospect + pick or something for extended Bob.
I like the idea of Bob going to Florida, but imo it would happen as a UFA signing. I doubt Columbus would trade him, and if they did they'd try sending him out west. Maybe Calgary, St.Louis

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
Apparently Shulmistra did play again. For the 1999-2000 Panthers and he made 20/21 saves in a win over Tampa 6-1.

Two solid NHL starts but never played in the league again other than those two cups of coffee

POVERTY

Leafs and Marchand fan
Sep 27, 2017
I really did not expect Florida to be so terrible this year.

I feel like I've written that exact statement before.

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
Flyers are once again, a tire fire defensively and in net

I watched them a little while ago lose 8-2 to San Jose. No exaggeration but San Jose was incredibly unlucky in scoring 8 goals. They should've scored 12 goals

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
He had EBERLE shove him and the Philly third manned in on him and Voracek tackled another Islander. 4v4 is the only call.

It's not third man in if Provorov isn't engaging in the altercation to begin with. Nothing in the rules protects someone who is shoving/facewashing an opponent who doesn't have the puck, and it's the type of scrum the refs would prefer not to have, so of course they are less lenient with the team that started it.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
It's not third man in if Provorov isn't engaging in the altercation to begin with. Nothing in the rules protects someone who is shoving/facewashing an opponent who doesn't have the puck, and it's the type of scrum the refs would prefer not to have, so of course they are less lenient with the team that started it.

Voracek should also have received a minor for tackling the Islander, as they certainly don't want to condone that escalation either? And did not Provorov engage?

Moot point as Philly couldn't score but watching officials insert themselves in the name of game management is painful.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
I like the idea of Bob going to Florida, but imo it would happen as a UFA signing. I doubt Columbus would trade him, and if they did they'd try sending him out west. Maybe Calgary, St.Louis
idk why youd doubt Columbus trades him when he asked for a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->