Pre-Game Talk: HF Boards Canucks Draft Poll #1

Who is your top ranked prospect for the 2021 NHL Entry Draft?

• Dylan Guenther

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Simon Edvinsson

• Luke Hughes

• Kent Johnson

• Jesper Wallstedt

• Other: Please List

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ginner classic

Dammit Jim!
Mar 4, 2002
Douglas Park
I will randomly list the players in future rounds. You can use BPA like normal people, or you can draft by need like Benning has twice. your call. You are on the hook for your choice for eternity, or until the Internet dies, as your choice is public. Don't select other unless you are also going to post the player name. For the top ten, I will let the poll run two days, after that, one day per pick until the Canucks second round spot. You can request to add a player into the next poll to influence the choices, though I may use a combination of actual write in votes and eliteprospects consolidated rankings to decide additions.

Reactions: Fatass

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Such a wild top10 could easily invert in 5yrs. That said i'm going Clarke because his upside is a top line right shot D who can run a pp and i think he has higher upside than Power even though he has further to go to realize it

Clarke.jpg

Add McTavish

kcunac

Aug 31, 2008
Ottawa
Gotta go Power. Even if he shoots left, an all situation d-man who can take over games is invaluable, especially to this team. Even if his floor is E. Johnson, Johnson in his prime is a pretty valuable player for Van (one we could use right now) - and that's pretty much the worst case scenario.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad