HF Boards archival data

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Does anyone know where and how I could find archival data for this website? Feel free to move the thread in the appropriate sub-forum if needed.

Really depends what you're looking for. History, Prospects, and Business were spared pruning because they have a lot of information.

The rest were wiped out in 2 different efforts to get the database shrunk down to migrate.

If you are looking for something specific it's a lot easier to find it potentially on archive sites with a few tricks. Otherwise if it's just general old threads and such those are basically all gone except the boards I mentioned.

Nadal On Clay

Djokovic > Nadal > Federer
Oct 11, 2017
Really depends what you're looking for. History, Prospects, and Business were spared pruning because they have a lot of information.

The rest were wiped out in 2 different efforts to get the database shrunk down to migrate.

If you are looking for something specific it's a lot easier to find it potentially on archive sites with a few tricks. Otherwise if it's just general old threads and such those are basically all gone except the boards I mentioned.

I was looking for something similar to this:

HFBoards - NHL Message Board and Forum for National Hockey League

Only problem with the link is that it crashes when I try to get into a thread. I was mostly looking for old threads from either main board or hockey history circa 2008-2010.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Only problem with the link is that it crashes when I try to get into a thread. I was mostly looking for old threads from either main board or hockey history circa 2008-2010.

Try using the hfboards.hockeysfuture.com URL

We used that URL for most of the time between those dates and the migration.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
I can empathize with the eyesight.

(And I still wish that we had a lot of the data in these older threads!)

Reactions: klingsor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->