GDT: HF Boards: 12/01/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Louis Domingue did his best to help your cause in the 1st and 2nd too.

If you can't hold down the fort at 4-1, the refs are the last thing you should be blaming.
Not a controversial claim. The refs let them play 10 seconds before when Matheson was slashed and tripped then decided to make a call. As to who deserved to win, neither goalie did tonight.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Panthers win the game in regulation if Reimer isn’t playing, but that, nor what the score was, plays no part in the way the game should have been officiated. Matheson was tripped, no call, and seconds later, you make a call on Vatrano.

So if Reimer wasn't playing, but Domingue was, so you could get away with being dominated the majority of the night and still squeak out enough goals to keep it close.

If Vasy's in net, that game is 4-1 TB.

Reactions: Post Karl Malone

sadpanda

May 19, 2016
Stockholm
So if Reimer wasn't playing, but Domingue was, so you could get away with being dominated the majority of the night and still squeak out enough goals to keep it close.

If Vasy's in net, that game is 4-1 TB.

If Lou is in net, panthers win 13-2. Fantasy is great

Reactions: Pukboy5kroner

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

You're right. So tonight it was 5-4 Lightning. And the Lightning are, if I'm not mistaken, 3-0 vs. the Panthers this season. Not fantasy.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

And let's be real, if Lou had been in net, he would only have lasted until midway through the second, at which point he'd have been injured, or re-injured, or severely injured, or killed, or whatever.

Reactions: The Macho Man

sadpanda

May 19, 2016
Stockholm
And let's be real, if Lou had been in net, he would only have lasted until midway through the second, at which point he'd have been injured, or re-injured, or severely injured, or killed, or whatever.

I don't know what to respond, but sure. Might be, Bob

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
You're right. So tonight it was 5-4 Lightning. And the Lightning are, if I'm not mistaken, 3-0 vs. the Panthers this season. Not fantasy.
To be fair, the Panthers have only lost one of those three in regulation.

Last edited:

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Mark Scheifele is a very good hockey player.

He’s gotta be one of, if not the best ES point producers in the league (off the top of my head). Definitely come a long ways from the tall lanky kid who was falling all over the ice all the time and was apparently a big reach at the time he was drafted

Would love him and that contract on the Leafs :)

Reactions: Babooch

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
wuZ9q11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->