GDT: HF Boards: 11/24/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
I dont know if I can even fault Dion on that EP goal. Pettersson is so far ahead on a play like that.

Its like Pettersson is already sniping top corner as Dion's making a breakout pass to his teammate.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I dont know if I can even fault Dion on that EP goal. Pettersson is so far ahead on a play like that.

Its like Pettersson is already sniping top corner as Dion's making a breakout pass to his teammate.

Almost exactly what I said. Dion is an easy target for obvious reasons, but EP was jumping on that no matter what. Makes it look so easy, that's all IQ.

Reactions: Sergei Shirokov

member 151739

You had one good game. Congrats. It's a long season.

Nobody is jealous of a fluke team in the middle of the drugged up desert that will never reach the heights they did in the first season in which they still had to watch another team win lift the Stanley Cup in their ****ty city.

The only rails in Vegas are up their nose.

Don't care how bad the Pacific is, it'll be worth it to make the playoffs just for these posts again. But it needs more conspiracy theories.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
LMAO.... Mad bro?

Mad, absolutely. Jealous, of the Las Vegas Golden Knights? Absolutely not.

Don't care how bad the Pacific is, it'll be worth it to make the playoffs just for these posts again. But it needs more conspiracy theories.

Nobody cares about Vegas making the playoffs in the worst division in the NHL.

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada

All I said was congrats on winning a game, its a long season. Does that really get you off? You realize you still are 4th and we're 1st right?

member 151739

All I said was congrats on winning a game, its a long season. Does that really get you off? You realize you still are 4th and we're 1st right?

I detected snark. So I responded in kind. I don't speak for everyone, but we Vegas fans don't expect much. I was merely pointing out how entertaining it is how some people hate the team. Last season was hysterical.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Almost exactly what I said. Dion is an easy target for obvious reasons, but EP was jumping on that no matter what. Makes it look so easy, that's all IQ.

I'm with ya. Dion is a favourite whipping boy but so many guys are going to get caught on that play. Just gotta tip your hat to an absolutely ridiculous read by EP.

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec

Yes, it will! And I can't wait for the Knights to get their full roster back. They will go on a push in the playoffs again, and it will be up to Nashville or Winnipeg to stop them this time. :):popcorn:

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
watching the Boston highlights where the Bruins announcer said Drouin to go cry in the shower is some of the worst color commentating I've ever heard in my life...lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad