Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
20181124_100223.png
20181124_100243.png
20181124_100304.png

https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/scores

Reactions: joshprost99

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
i'm gonna be watching that Jets game. I bet they're pissed and looking to kick someone.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Surprised the Sharks/Knights game only nationally picked up by Disney's espN+ internet streaming app.

Probably too much football today. Screw football.

Reactions: troyerlaw

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Surprised the Sharks/Knights game only nationally picked up by Disney's espN+ internet streaming app.

Except for the Grey Cup tomorrow.
Otherwise football is always a distant second.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada

I'll take it.
That's how I got into hockey as a kid way back in 98, was watching Disney channel and switched some channels and stumbled upon this fast-paced, game with bone-crunching hits and big-time dekes. I became a man that day, maybe some more kids will find hockey today.

TMLeafs17

Why so salty?
Oct 5, 2017
Phoenix C. keeping Washington in it. Caps need to find the next step, 2 PP’s and not even momentum generated.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
No hope for Copley to get back in position.
He sucks. One of the worst goalies I’ve seen this year. I think he’s already allowed 2 poor goals in this game and I didn’t even see the first one.

He constantly fails the eye test for me. I can’t believe how bad he’s been. Looks like one of these scrubs they plucked from a beer league. Even in the games he’s played “Well” there’s always some brutally soft goalgoing in.

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
He sucks. One of the worst goalies I’ve seen this year. I think he’s already allowed 2 poor goals in this game and I didn’t even see the first one.

He constantly fails the eye test for me. I can’t believe how bad he’s been. Looks like one of these scrubs they plucked from a beer league. Even in the games he’s played “Well” there’s always some brutally soft goalgoing in.
He's been fine for a rookie.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017

This is only the 2nd game i've watched him play. Looked okay in the other one but a tiny sample size regardless.
The first goal was a beautiful passing on the rush type goal he couldn't do much about. He certainly over committed on the 3rd goal but the D can share the blame on that one.

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
If you think this is fine.

I think he’s been less than mediocre. Not Mike Smith bad, but ooor in limited work.
He's been fine. He's played a grand total of 10 games at this level and has always projected to be a career backup. He's won what 70% of his games that he's started this year? I consider that fine.

Reactions: troyerlaw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->