GDT: HF Boards: 11/18/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Vegas is showing signs of that team from a year ago; similar win to Weds’ vs the Ducks.

I don’t follow the Oilers much, but it’s only a matter of time until Mclellan gets the axe. I wonder what Q could do w that talent in Edmonton. He’d clean up that puck management; several turnovers.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Kinda feel bad for Ryan Spooner. Dude was still in New York yesterday morning, and he's already played in 2 brutal losses for the Oilers.

Vegas is showing signs of that team from a year ago; similar win to Weds’ vs the Ducks.

I don’t follow the Oilers much, but it’s only a matter of time until Mclellan gets the axe. I wonder what Q could do w that talent in Edmonton. He’d clean up that puck management; several turnovers.
Who tho?

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Kinda feel bad for Ryan Spooner. Dude was still in New York yesterday morning, and he's already played in 2 brutal losses for the Oilers.

Who tho?

Edmonton is better than their record shows. I see a talented lineup that isn’t playing to capabilities.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Edmonton is better than their record shows. I see a talented lineup that isn’t playing to capabilities.
up front they have 1 generational player, one star, and one other top 6 forward. the rest of their forwards are bad. Defensively they have huge holes and no legit #1 guy. And their best goalie is Koskinen. They really don't look like a playoff team

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
up front they have 1 generational player, one star, and one other top 6 forward. the rest of their forwards are bad. Defensively they have huge holes and no legit #1 guy. And their best goalie is Koskinen. They really don't look like a playoff team

I like Larsson, Nurse, and Klefbom. Yeah, they need some scoring depth, a solid 3rd pairing, and a goalie. They have enough for the playoffs w the right coach IMHO.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I like Larsson, Nurse, and Klefbom. Yeah, they need some scoring depth, a solid 3rd pairing, and a goalie. They have enough for the playoffs w the right coach IMHO.
Klefbom and Larsson is an okay top pairing, but I don't think Nurse is good enough on his own to carry the rest of their defense. I also don't think it's okay that they only have 3 forwards who can do anything offensively. Chia was in a really good position when he took over, and he's done nothing but make the team worse.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Klefbom and Larsson is an okay top pairing, but I don't think Nurse is good enough on his own to carry the rest of their defense. I also don't think it's okay that they only have 3 forwards who can do anything offensively. Chia was in a really good position when he took over, and he's done nothing but make the team worse.

I’ll give you that. He’s made some atrocious deals. Stripped that team of having even more talent.

Usually the coach goes first though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->