Tribute HF Blues Moderators & Members

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I just learned earlier today of the passing of one of the longest serving Members of HF - @Buffaloed .

I wanted to take a few moments to express my appreciation for what @EastonBlues22 , @simon IC , & many of the long standing, yet welcoming members have given me in my limited time these few years.

Life is fleeting and uncertain. I think it’s better to show love & gratitude to the living than remembering after they’re gone.

Thank you all for being so welcoming to a guest like me and others who respect your Team & Board.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
I'm proud to be a part of this group, and for this group to let be a part of it, to put up with my occasional off-the-track opinions and discuss with me their line of logic and heart, whether I agree with them or not, I really do appreciate it in ways that are kind of hard for me to explain.

It's really easy to get caught up on a discussion that you forget there's an actual person on the other end, who might not think the same as you but shares the same passion. Where I live there aren't many Blues fans and I've bled blue in silence for decades. It's an honor to know all of you and I hope it's at least tolerable to know me lol.

Tonight I'll drink one for @Buffaloed and others we've lost who I may not have known much or at all but who shares the passions we do. A life gone is a life taken from the rest of us.

The OP made me really sit back and think about things. Whether I liked you or not or whatever, I do hope you and yours are well and continue to be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad