HF Basketball League 2018-19 (1 team available)

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
That brings us to 13!

2 more, hopefully, otherwise we will move forward with the draft order reveal Friday night.

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
4CJ4cGl.gif

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
League Type: An overwhelming majority have stated they would prefer a DYNASTY league. All this means is that rosters will turn over from year-to-year (i.e. real life NBA), so draft accordingly!

For example, you may not want to pick an older star player (i.e. CP3) very early in the draft if you don't plan on going all-in right now, or in the near future. Or you might...that is up to your choosing!

Trades are allowed to be made throughout the draft, but an equal amount of picks must be exchanged in order for the trade(s) to be deemed sufficient.

Website
: Yahoo! (Will link you guys the league when I'm able to create it...don't have the option right now)

Format: H2H (Face off against a new manager each week for the best weekly stats. The manager who has the most weekly wins takes the crown. You'll have 3 different flavors to pick from on how stats are used.)

Draft Type: Offline Draft (Picks will be made in this thread, and then imported into Yahoo!... feel this is the best so everyone can make their picks on time due to different time zones, etc... if it comes down to people taking too long, I might implement a reasonable time limit to speed things up...)

Scoring System:

• Rebounds: 1.2
    • Assists: 1.5
    • Blocks: 3
    • Steals: 3
    • Turnovers: -1
Positions:
- PG
- PG
- SG
- SG
- SF
- SF
- PF
- PF
- C
- C
- Bench
- Bench
- Bench
- Bench
- Injured Reserve

The draft will be 15 rounds. No time limits -- at least not yet.

If you feel I have missed anything please do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited:

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
Also remember that Yahoo! allows some players to play multiple positions (i.e. Giannis can play either SF or PF).

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Gonna pick in a couple of hours. Just finishing a hike and forgot to save my draft list on my phone(it’s on my laptop)

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I should've asked this question before we started and it might be too late but what does everyone think about adding 'G' and 'F' positions?

Apologies if it's too late or could cause a grief.

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
I should've asked this question before we started and it might be too late but what does everyone think about adding 'G' and 'F' positions?

Apologies if it's too late or could cause a grief.
I'm not opposed, but at this point we would need a majority (9/16) GM's to be okay with it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad