HF 2021 Fantasy Pool Discussion Thread

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
BeLeafing and I are running a 2021 NHL fantasy pool on Yahoo — me on the HF side of things, and BeLeafing on Yahoo.

Read the rules.

1. Format: Weekly head-to-head (categories) — you will be matched up against another team every week and compete with them in the following 11 categories:

Goals/Assists/Points/PP Points/Shots/Hits/Blocks/SV%/GAA/Wins/Shutouts

Each category that you win/lose will count toward your overall record and will be reflected in the standings.

2. Draft: The draft will happen here on HF. I'll create a Drafting Thread as soon as sign-ups are filled. It will be a 22 round snake draft, randomized order, and will begin almost immediately after we get all 10 GMs. The deadline to finish is the 12th of January, so we're going to have to zip through this. We will begin with a 1-hour clock.

3. Rosters: 10/12 teams, each must draft 3LW, 3C, 3RW, 5D, 2G, and 6 others for a total of 22 players. Among those 6 extra slots, 5 will be on the bench and one will be in a utility slot, meaning they can play regardless of position. So among your 22 players, 17 of them can be playing at a time.

4. Roster moves: Teams can drop and pick up a maximum of 4 players a week. No limits on trades, but the deadline is March 18th, 4 weeks before the playoffs. You will have 2 IR spots as well.

5. Playoffs: The winners will be determined through a 6-team playoff. Out of the 10/12 teams, the top 2 get a bye to the semis and the next 4 face off to see who gets a spot against those top 2 teams.

GM List

(Some names are not yet confirmed, but spots are reserved based on interest mentioned on Discord)
  1. @ConnorMcMullet
  2. @BeLeafing
  3. @Llamamoto
  4. @OB5
  5. @m0pe
  6. @Scholarships
  7. @SJSharks39
  8. @Blinny
  9. @hockeynorth
  10. @Kent Nilsson
Lottery and draft will begin almost immediately after everyone confirms.

Last edited:
Reactions: OB5 and BeLeafing

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Lottery will be held at 11:00 AM ET, clock will start at noon.

I'm assuming SJ is in for now, if he decides against it @Carl182 will get his spot.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
upload_2021-1-6_19-1-17.png

Loooollll

Reactions: hockeynorth

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
Can I sign up on Yahoo without giving my phone number ?

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017

Waiting. Not going to skip because we got through a lot of rounds since lists were sent in and it would've been hard to predict this many would happen.

They'll know to have larger lists starting tomorrow or we will start skipping. It's day one though.

I can take your list if you're heading out at any point though.

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
First time Ive done a H2H. Doesnt work very well with man games lost to covid but it is a lot of fun.

I thought week 1 ended last sunday. I would have taken the 6-3 lead I had back then :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad