HF 2021/22 Keeper League Drops/Free Agent/TRADE page

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I’m not really sure how that was misunderstood I think I made it pretty clear 2nd was my asking price and then you said I need to add a body because you had too many and you literally picked Compher for me. So you just assumed I’d let you pick anyone for me to trade for Kase straight up?

I don’t buy it.

Could’ve moved him somewhere else. :facepalm:

Sorry that didn't work out.

On another note I was flying the entire day yesterday and didn't update until just now, Seattle fell below the 7 D threshold with sending Theodore and Shattenkirk to the Rangers and Seattle had no free agent signings remaining with which to sign any. Seattle needs 2 D.

I dont want you to have to resolve that one with the Rangers after the fact now but you cant fall below the 7 D minimum so if you want to drop two of the free agent forwards you recently signed or a combination of another forward and replace them with 2 D I will allow that as its my fault for not catching it earlier but like I said I was flying all day.

I will backdate the transaction to the 25th as its my fault for not catching it but I have a good excuse LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: hi

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I’m not really sure how that was misunderstood I think I made it pretty clear 2nd was my asking price and then you said I need to add a body because you had too many and you literally picked Compher for me. So you just assumed I’d let you pick anyone for me to trade for Kase straight up?

I don’t buy it.

Could’ve moved him somewhere else. :facepalm:
I meant a skater instead of a pick, hence the body out for a body in instead of dropping as compher wouldn’t be anywhere near the first guy I’d have dropped. I figured you just really wanted to move Kase so would take the skater.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Are we allowed to talk trade for picks and what not or not until closer to draft?

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
:hawks

We keep finishing 2nd-4th every year and will not give up in our quest for 1st.

Looking to contend. We have basically no future assets left, but willing to move anyone in the right deal.

- Looking to acquire a starting goalie. Could move a good forward for one.

:sabres

Yet another year being a middle of the pack team.

Looking to rebuild. Have tons of quality vets and pretty well everyone is available. Only untouchables are Tkachuk, Comtois, Romanov and Demko.

Thanks again @5 Mins 4 Ftg for running this and being so active with it.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
:canes Down for anything and everything as per usual, looking NHL ready or near ready young pieces in any swap.

Notably in play:
Nikita Kucherov
Seth Jones
1st OA
Elvis Merzlikins OR Connor Hellebuyck

Last edited:

bertty

Jun 6, 2017
upload_2020-10-2_21-58-53.png

I want to fully rebuild my team. Every one over 25y is available. Looking for young NHL players, picks and prospects

Reactions: hockeynorth

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
*looks at market*

Shopping Duclair, Grundstrom and 2021 pick for elite over 26 player.

(But seriously will move Duclair for an older/better player if interest anyone)
I honestly forget who I even have, but I'm willing to package 2 assets for one better asset

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
To all the guys inquiring on who I have available sorry I haven’t gotten back to you. I’m visiting my dad for the first time in 6 months and not taking any personal time right now.

I’ll be back Wednesday and will respond then.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
:rangers

After celebrating our Stanley Cup victory, we took some time to evaluate our roster before the start of the off-season. We feel as though our roster is set to be a contender for the foreseeable future, but we don't want to become complacent after winning one cup. Improvements are needed, and tough trades will have to be made in order to win multiple cups.

Untouchable (unless the offer is absurd):

MacKinnon

Difficult to acquire:

Rantanen
Stone
Connor
Nylander
Frost
Werenski
Theodore
Sandin

Willing to move for the right offer:

Gaudreau
Hayes
Vrana
Beauvillier

Girard
Lindell
Cernak
Shattenkirk

Bishop

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
:canes GM League Memo:

"After stealing the 1st OA pick from @Joey Moss we have decided that we will look to gain value and listen to deals involving the pick. Furthermore, we believe we are in need of a locker room culture shift and are actively listening to offers on Nikita Kucherov. We like to believe we are a fun team, so we're looking to make a blockbuster this summer. Finally, we'd like to find new homes for Joe Thornton, Calvin de Haan, JT Compher and TJ Brodie. Best of luck to all GMs in this coming season, and prepare for the Bunch of Jerks takeover... we're coming."

- HN

Reactions: hi

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020

Trade block

Ryan Getzlaf (anh)
James Van Riemsdyk (phi)
Claude Giroux (phi)
Sean Monahan (cgy)
Patric Hornqvist (flo)
Brandon Sutter (van)
Marcus Foligno (min)
Zach Hyman (tor)
Jeff Carter (lak)
Lucas Wallmark (flo)
Nick Ritchie (bos)
Jonathan Toews (chi)
Travis Zajac (njd)
Troy Terry (anh)
Danton Heinen (anh)

Colin Miller (buf) D
Jake Gardiner (car) D
Neal Pionk (wpg) D
Marcus Pettersson (pit) D
Rasmus Andersson (cal) D
Scott Mayfield (nyi) D

Marc Andre Fleury (vgk) G
Linus Ullmark (buf) G

All our vets available for youth/picks for teams looking for upgrades or to make hockey deals.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017

Trade block

Ryan Getzlaf (anh)
James Van Riemsdyk (phi)
Claude Giroux (phi)
Sean Monahan (cgy)
Patric Hornqvist (flo)
Brandon Sutter (van)
Marcus Foligno (min)
Zach Hyman (tor)
Jeff Carter (lak)
Lucas Wallmark (flo)
Nick Ritchie (bos)
Jonathan Toews (chi)
Travis Zajac (njd)
Troy Terry (anh)
Danton Heinen (anh)

Colin Miller (buf) D
Jake Gardiner (car) D
Neal Pionk (wpg) D
Marcus Pettersson (pit) D
Rasmus Andersson (cal) D
Scott Mayfield (nyi) D

Marc Andre Fleury (vgk) G
Linus Ullmark (buf) G

All our vets available for youth/picks for teams looking for upgrades or to make hockey deals.
No one wants vets lol

Reactions: m0pe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad