HF 2019/20 KEEPER POOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
As for @Retinalz he told me he was in earlier in the year, was on Wednesday and would have seen everything. So going forward the rules stand. he has missed 2 picks now, and is on Auto auto for his remaining picks until he shows up. He can make his picks when or if he shows up before the end of the round. Otherwise his picks will be auto picked at the end of round 1.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
The following players are still listed as UFA's and will be auto-dropped if not signed by Oct 2. If they are signed later in the year they become free agents. You can drop these players prior to the draft or following the draft regardless.

Columbus @A Few Good Males Patrick Marleau and Micheal Neuvirth

Also Chad Johnson with @CanadianHawkz

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
:rangers drop

Charles Hudon (mon)
Mikhail Vorobyov (phi)
Antti Suomela (sjs)
Michael Del Zotto (anh)

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Ok Entry draft is completed!

Check your rosters on the roster page for accuracy (including spelling lol)

Free agency opens Oct 2 First come first served.

I will DM the login to the new database tomorrow or Wednesday.

I will post results daily in this thread!

Good luck to all!!!

Reactions: hockeynorth

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
:bolts last pick was Joakim Nygard per list sent in shortly after draft closed, will allow, replaces Beecher

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
OK the new hockey pool site allows for only 20 teams and is a beta version so were back with their original one which was not defunct after all....(long story)

The link is here Fantasy Hockey Pool Manager - Free Trial
(ignore the free trial bs, I paid for the service today and were good to go)

I am sending out the login and password by DM, please bookmark the link and save.

Login to the site to ensure your roster there is correct, and check your roster on the roster page here HF 2019-2020 Keeper League Rosters & Player Movement Tracker for accuracy as well.

Free agency opens up Oct 2. Remember you cannot go over the 30 player limit (or 3 goalie limit) or under the 13 F and 7 D limit at anytime now. Announce any signings/drops in this thread and trade discussion please keep in the trade thread only. HF 2019-20 Keeper League TRADE Discussion page

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Also as per normal I will be posting the team results daily in this thread. For specific player detail you must login to the draft page. You can also view your injuries there as well.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
OK the new hockey pool site allows for only 20 teams and is a beta version so were back with their original one which was not defunct after all....(long story)

The link is here Fantasy Hockey Pool Manager - Free Trial
(ignore the free trial bs, I paid for the service today and were good to go)

I am sending out the login and password by DM, please bookmark the link and save.

Login to the site to ensure your roster there is correct, and check your roster on the roster page here HF 2019-2020 Keeper League Rosters & Player Movement Tracker for accuracy as well.

Free agency opens up Oct 2. Remember you cannot go over the 30 player limit (or 3 goalie limit) or under the 13 F and 7 D limit at anytime now. Announce any signings/drops in this thread and trade discussion please keep in the trade thread only. HF 2019-20 Keeper League TRADE Discussion page
Noticed I’m missing caulfield, not in the system?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Is it possible for us to change who counts, or is it automatic based on how many points they have?

It’s automatic, most points by top 12F/6D/2G.

It’s supposed to be a simple pool where managers don’t have to set rosters daily.

I’m working on a “playing roster” and waivers system for next year where teams declare after the draft who their top 13-14F/7-8D/2G 23 man “roster” is making players who are not on non ELC sliding contracts waiver eligible and could therefor be picked up on waivers similar to free Agents but it would be from the lowest team to highest and would be a one time thing right after the draft.

It would disperse talent to rebuilding teams and perhaps allow for more interaction between managers.

But I’ll discuss details later to see if it’s something players want to do.

Reactions: LatvianTwist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad