HF 2019/20 KEEPER POOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
The following players are still listed as UFA's and will be auto-dropped if not signed by Oct 2. If they are signed later in the year they become free agents. You can drop these players prior to the draft or following the draft regardless.

Carolina @hockeynorth Jason Pominville
Columbus @A Few Good Males Patrick Marleau and Micheal Neuvirth
Islanders @Advanced stats Thomas Vanek

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Maybe it's just me but it feels weird to just skip picks after 30 minutes that can completely change the direction of a team.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Maybe it's just me but it feels weird to just skip picks after 30 minutes that can completely change the direction of a team.

To be fair, 5 Mins 4 Ftg has given tons of warning ahead of time and even set out a schedule so everyone knows.

Lists can be sent in. So really no reason to have your picked skipped

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Yea, they’ve known about this for at least a week. It’s also easy as f*** to send a list for a top 5 pick.

Seems odd that the commish gets the by far two best players in the draft, but we’ll consider that a coincidence... :laugh:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Sorry guys, just back from being stuck in hellish traffic.

I get what @hi is saying - but the rules have been clear that if you miss your pick it is auto picked at the end of the round then all picks after that are autoed if you also miss your next pick. This gives the player who missed the opportunity to still come back and make his own pick before the end of the round to prevent an auto pick from being changed and then players who picked after pissed off that now a player who was picked and was off the board in the auto is now available after them. If you miss 2 picks, well then you go to auto right away.

I have sent out many many PMs and notices and have a list from 1 player so far that's it so I have to assume that everyone was ready to go.

In the interests of fairness, as I dont want to be perceived as taking advantage of the situation, Vegas will give the pick of Kakko up to @PredsForPresidents as that is the clear number 2 pick and repick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad