HF 2021/22 Keeper League Drops/Free Agent/TRADE page

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:avs

Hoping to continue to upgrade our defense.

Palmieri, Lindblom, Vatanen, Jensen, Manson, Kapanen, Faksa, Shaw, Panik, Iafallo, and Fiala could all be a part of a package in order to upgrade a defender or two. Willing to take on dumps if needed.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:hawks

Don't wanna have any picks in next years draft. We have 1 pick, a 1st rounder, and it must go.

We simply ask for an impact forward in return. Willing to add a replacement middle-6 F type to get the best guy possible.

:sabres

Still have Giroux, Fleury, etc. for sale if anyone wants an impact player themselves

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
:hawks

Don't wanna have any picks in next years draft. We have 1 pick, a 1st rounder, and it must go.

We simply ask for an impact forward in return. Willing to add a replacement middle-6 F type to get the best guy possible.
Thornton.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Wow, is it trade deadline week?

NYI, after winning the championship this past year, is in a bit of a retool mode.

Legitimate elite players are available.
Marchand, Bergeron, and burns can be had.
Pacioretty, Staal and the rest of the roster is for sale. Looking to get a little younger and rebuild to compete this year and long-term.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Must admit, very jealous of you loading up on 4/5 of the Sabres #1 PP this year. That will pay off VERY nicely for you (no doubt it will be top-3 in the league in my mind). Just get Dahlin and you are set.

I dont think I have the assets to get Dahlin but that may have to be my next target LOL. Its weird, I was pretty set after the draft and here I have just fallen into the Go For It rabbit hole...

Reactions: hockeynorth

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Wow, is it trade deadline week? NYI, after winning the championship this past year, is in a bit of a retool mode. Legitimate elite players are available.
:eek::eek::eek:Marchand, Bergeron, and burns can be had.

Pacioretty, Staal and the rest of the roster is for sale. Looking to get a little younger and rebuild to compete this year and long-term.

Expect a call from a certain Chicago GM LOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad