HF 2018-2019 Keeper League PLAYOFFS (Final standings pg28)

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I am going to try to make an available player list available and post it up. Wont be definitive but something to go by at a glance. Should be up later tonight or tomorrow night.

Reactions: hi

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Fine with me, if you want Colorado that’s A OK and means @LatvianTwist is OTC with Colorado. Not sure your familiar w the rules but per roster limits you need a D and a G, Colorado has 4 picks in the draft and 6 roster spots open. You can sign up to Free Agents once the draft is over up to the trade deadline. Roster limits are 26 players w 13F/7D2G minimum.

So @hi you will just GM the Rangers then?

Yea I'll just control the Rangers :thumbu:

Reactions: Night Witch

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I posted a list of available players including each teams first round pick from this year. It is as comprehensive as I had time for, there are players and prospects you may want to consider not on the list.

Scroll to the bottom of the Draft Board to view. I will eliminate players as they are drafted.

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/147103335/

Reactions: hi

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
I posted a list of available players including each teams first round pick from this year. It is as comprehensive as I had time for, there are players and prospects you may want to consider not on the list.

Scroll to the bottom of the Draft Board to view. I will eliminate players as they are drafted.

I own Matheson btw

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008

Just a heads up that both Ryan Reaves (NJD) and Colin Miller (BUF) are already on teams. Thanks for putting this list together!

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Just a heads up that both Ryan Reaves (NJD) and Colin Miller (BUF) are already on teams. Thanks for putting this list together!

Thanks I must have missed those! I will remove them from the draft list! Found a couple more. If you guys notice a player on a team just let me know thanks! I think I got them all now!

Last edited:

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
NYI selects Jack roslivic! He's expected for a bug breakout season.
Seattle is up @Joey Moss

NYI would love to move into the 1st round again if anyone wants to deal. Message me and we'll hash something out.

Last edited:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
NYI selects Jack roslivic! He's expected for a bug breakout season.
Seattle is up @Joey Moss

NYI would love to move into the 1st round again if anyone wants to deal. Message me and we'll hash something out.

The draft results are posted in Page 1 as they happen. Watch Page 1 closely during the draft.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Pretty sure Jack Roslovic is still on the Ducks roster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad