HF 2018-2019 Keeper League PLAYOFFS (Final standings pg28)

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
So these signings don't count as one of our 4 add/drops correct?

And we can sign FA's while not using an add/drop up until the season actually starts?

You can sign 4 eligible Free Agents anytime from now till the trade deadline. Any signings now impact your total. If you look at the player rosters I track how many free agents you have. For example, Boston shows 3 remaining.

You can drop as many players as you want anytime till the trade deadline however you can never go below 22 roster players and once the season starts you must have 13F/7D/2G and can never exceed 3G.

This is all in the rules on page 1 and reposted I think page 13 and above here.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Must have missed that. Shoot. Anyways then for now we just drop Stempniak for Rodrigues and may make another drop/add at a later date.

Done. Just to clarify you do not have to drop someone to add someone if you have roster spots open.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
:vegas drops Ryan Miller G, Carl Hagelin F, signs Alex Nedeljkovi G, Ilya Sorokin G, Troy Terry F

Vegas now out of Free Agent signings.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
-----ANNOUNCEMENT-----
I have entered in all the players into the hockeydraft.ca database which is now available for viewing. PM me for the new login for the 2018/2019 season to view your rosters and to make sure they are all correct. You can view your rosters in the roster page https://hfboards.mandatory.com/thre...ague-rosters-player-movement-tracker.2383833/

Note that some players are not in the hockeydraft.ca database yet and I have noted those players with an asterisk beside their name.

Also the following teams still have UFA players who will be auto dropped the first day of the regular season if they are not signed:
Buffalo @Zemgus26 - Radim Vrbata
Chicago @Zemgus26 - Rick Nash

The following team MUST be at the roster minimum before the season starts. If they are not I will auto them a player.
Colorado @LatvianTwist needs to pick 1 D from Free Agency still. (you have 4 F/A signings available)

The following teams have roster spots open, which is fine, just giving you a heads up.
Colorado @LatvianTwist 2 Roster Spots open (1 must go to a D)
NY Rangers @hi 2 Roster Spots open

I am out of country from Sept 6 to Oct 9 (which is why we did the entry draft so early). Any transactions I will try to keep on top of but will update all rosters when I am home, not to worry as all points will be backdated to the start of the season.

Any questions post them in this thread or PM me!

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
@Retinalz Zetterberg retires meaning Nashville has 1 roster spot open.
@Zemgus26 Nash with Chicago and Vrbata with Buffalo will be auto dropped Wednesday if they remain unsigned.
@LatvianTwist you need to pick a D for Colorado before Wednesday’s start or you will get one by auto pick. Also Colorado has 2 roster spots open FYI.
@hi Rangers still have 2 roster spots open FYI.

I will update the hockeydb site with the rookies that were not in their database this summer when I get back from watching the Oilers play in Europe. Using the iPad to do it is a pain in the ass and it cuts into my drinking time here in Germany and Sweden...

Also don’t worry about the stats until after Oct 9, they wont be accurate quite yet and I wont be posting any updates here till Oct 9 at the earliest.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Thanks guys, just back from the Oilers game in Germany, will update when I get back from Sweden Oct 9.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
:caps

Drop Sven Andrighetto and Slava Voynov, add Dillon Dubé and Henri Jokiharju.

Really thought Voynov would've been cleared by the NHL & signed at this point. Probably not worth keeping him around at this point on the chance he gets some time this season.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
OK got up early and updated all rosters on hockeydraft.ca so please login and check your rosters. Some players are still not entered into their database but those are long prospects and are in junior so cant play anyway. Looks like @Scholarships Arizona had a great opening night!

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
First night in the books!
Login to hockeydraft.ca and double check your rosters and scoring as well. Pretty sure it’s all in now and correct.
Cheers from Gothenburg and Go Oilers!

Standings

1.Arizona Coyotes15.10
gradient-1-separator.gif
2.Tampa Bay Lightning9.20
3.Anaheim Ducks8.90
4.Buffalo Sabres7.80
5.Chicago Black Hawks7.35
6.New York Islanders6.20
7.St Louis Blues4.30
8.Boston Bruins4.20
9.Nashville Predators4.10