HF 2018-2019 Keeper League PLAYOFFS (Final standings pg28)

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Because the thread clicked over to another page I will post this again, copied from page 13

FREE AGENCY OPENS Monday July 9 at 7 PM MDT. Post any selections anytime or PM me tonight if you like. First come first served and you must have a roster spot open, if not you must drop player(s).

Remember Free Agent eligibility is like draft eligibility, players rights must be owned by an NHL team meaning NHL UFA's must be signed to an NHL team by the time the season starts. That is also the case with any current UFA's on your roster, or they will be auto dropped at the beginning of the season.

All teams have 4 free agents remaining and all rosters are full except for the following:

Colorado - 2 Roster spots, needs 1 D
NY Rangers - 2 Roster spots

Trades can still be done at any time, just need to post them and a confirmation post.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR ROSTERS IN THE ROSTER THREAD FOR ACCURACY! At the end of Page 1 of the Roster Thread is the player movement tracker in case there are questions.

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/thre...ague-rosters-player-movement-tracker.2383833/

I recommend watching the thread for trade talk and free agent signings over the summer. Thanks for your help in the draft everyone! :thumbu:

Last edited:
Reactions: my name is Bob

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Updated the name to HF Hockey League. Changed the username to 5 Mins 4 Ftg, had someone PM if I was really a witch when in reality I just like the Sabaton song a lot and chose that as my user name when I joined here for some strange reason. Chose a more hockey name.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Updated the name to HF Hockey League. Changed the username to 5 Mins 4 Ftg, had someone PM if I was really a witch when in reality I just like the Sabaton song a lot and chose that as my user name when I joined here for some strange reason. Chose a more hockey name.
Lol that's the best Night Witch ;)

NYI claims Philip Danault....the #1 center for Montreal. ;)

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
So these signings don't count as one of our 4 add/drops correct?

And we can sign FA's while not using an add/drop up until the season actually starts?

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
So these signings don't count as one of our 4 add/drops correct?

And we can sign FA's while not using an add/drop up until the season actually starts?
Also wondering this.. if I recall correctly my two UFA signings before draft counted for me.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
:panthers trade block

Wants
Good players at every position (mostly F and G, but who knows)

OTB:
Bjorkstrand /Jost/Malgin (only for F upgrade)
Mrazek (only for G upgrade)
Denisenko/Kupari/Miller/Clague/Montembeault
Future Picks (no 1st next yr)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad