Hey, so, I'm sorry I was such a thorny, arrogant asshole all last year.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
It’s an “airing of grievances” thread.
giphy.gif

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
It’s an “airing of grievances” thread.
giphy.gif

It's definitely been great to see the light-hearted tone and the airing of grievances :) We should all start the year with a clean karmic slate, just like the rack of donuts in the standings.

I don't read a lot of the boards outside of the GDT's so I probably missed whatever it is that you're talking about, but I will always appreciate the pre-season tickets you gave me a few years back to take my dad to a Jets game while I was broke finishing my University degree. I've only been to one since, and it was that crazy game against Nashville last season at the end of February where every damn time we scored they'd return the favor in seconds it seemed.

Great seats too btw, nice action :)

I'm just glad they went to a good home instead of just rotting. And yeah they're pretty awesome seats, huh? Nice and close access to that beer stand :)

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
It's definitely been great to see the light-hearted tone and the airing of grievances :) We should all start the year with a clean karmic slate, just like the rack of donuts in the standings.

I'm just glad they went to a good home instead of just rotting. And yeah they're pretty awesome seats, huh? Nice and close access to that beer stand :)

Haha yeah, I made sure I found some good seats to the Nashville game around the same area as a gift to my pops for his retirement ;)

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
Given the new upcoming season and the friendly karma being generated by this thread, I have updated (or downdated?) my avatar to my previous 'Winnipeg Jets BBQ Spatula in my Florida backyard near my pool under the palm tree' avatar, replacing the old 'Did Maurice Maximize our Probability of Success As Our Coach Against Vegas in the Playoffs' avatar.

Onward and Upward!

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Given the new upcoming season and the friendly karma being generated by this thread, I have updated (or downdated?) my avatar to my previous 'Winnipeg Jets BBQ Spatula in my Florida backyard near my pool under the palm tree' avatar, replacing the old 'Did Maurice Maximize our Probability of Success As Our Coach Against Vegas in the Playoffs' avatar.

Onward and Upward!
Might need to invite myself over when I’m in Sunshine this winter......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad