• No no no no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
So who's domi supposed to pass to? Other than Gallagher and the soon to be departed patioready, no one else can score to save their f***ing lives. Oh, and he's a winger too??? f***ING GENIUS MOVE MARC, GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK

MY GOD I HATE MARC BERGETWATFACE

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004

He’ll wear #13 and Alzner is switching back to #27 with Galchenyuk being gone.

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
Hey all of you Alzner's Habs #22 Jersey Owners? Yes, yes, all three of you! Your item is now a super rare memorabilia! Congratulations!

About Domi and #13, he will only be the sixth player in Habs history to wear that number, joining Alex Tanguay and Mike Cammalleri.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Hey all of you Alzner's Habs #22 Jersey Owners? Yes, yes, all three of you! Your item is now a super rare memorabilia! Congratulations!

About Domi and #13, he will only be the sixth player in Habs history to wear that number, joining Alex Tanguay and Mike Cammalleri.
It will take a lot for him to reach either player's level. If he can learn how to score goals, he can become tolerable.

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
Question for all.

The 2012 Draft was considered not very good. There weee more busy in the first round but not as bad as 1999 draft. Yakupov Reinhart were top 5 busts. Murray is an average top 4 defenseman who went second.

If Max Domi given his numbers in junior who went 12th overall in 2013 in a better draft class, had he been in the 2012 draft, would Max Domi be drafted top 10? Top 5?

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I like both player. Max Domi is gonna be a better player in a market like MTL. 18 goals, 52 points first season. He got a potential to be a 20-25 goal scorer with 35-45 assists. He have better hockey sens and playmaking ability than Galchenyuk.

This trade is good for both teams.

Domi like play with pressure and Galchenyuk like play with underpressure.

Reactions: aresknights

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
You can tell he has a really good shot by watching his highlights. Scoring 18 goals as a rookie is impressive too.
He got a hand injury, which hurt his shot. I don't know if the reason he scored 9 goals was because of confidence or because his hand is not 100% yet.

Gallagher went from scoring 10 goals after 2 hand injuries to being a 30 goalscorer. So I don't see why Domi couldn't become a 15-20 goalscorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad