Hey Habs fans, let's be fans.

Haburger

Jan 17, 2011
you mean support the team unconditionally??? ha ha ha.good luck.how are people gonna whine and cry then?it will never happen.habs fans LOVE to complain.its what they do best.but i'll be supportin no matter what. always have and always will.

JohnnyB11

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, NB
Kriss E.

Great thread!!!!!!!

I am all in with optimism for the playoffs.

Good on you to make a thread like this.

Go Habs Go!!!!!!

Well said Southern Hab. I'm with you guys too. After the season we had, it's been very difficult reading the board the last few weeks. I can't say for sure, but I chalk it up to a 'video game' mentality whereby every player should automatically be able to have their best game ever, every single game. Anything less seems to be unfathomable to some, and then the foolish posts mount. The fact is, they're all human. And therefore they're all flawed.

They've given us fans a season to help us forget about last year, with hope for even better days ahead. Let's have some fun watching our Habs in the 2013 playoffs!!

GO HABS GO!! GO HABS GO!!

Last edited:

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
To the top, from the bottom, when nobody expected us to even be near the spot we are now.

I know Drake's from Toronto but this made me think this song really suits Montreal this playoff season:

oh and in regards to the OP: I've been high on this team since about 10 games into the season.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I have full confidence in this team. I think we are going to own the sens. I put habs in 6 mostly because I didn't want to jinx us by being too confident but I really think we'll see Pacioretty have a Leclair like performance and I genuinely believe in our chances to go all the way this season.

You and me both. I have a strong feeling about Eller too.

Kriss E.

Great thread!!!!!!!

I am all in with optimism for the playoffs.

Good on you to make a thread like this.

Go Habs Go!!!!!!

I felt this board was in dire need of such thread.
Seriously if I was a stranger to hockey, reading this board, I would have assumed Habs was one of the worst team in the league with 80% of the team having bad seasons.

Let's cheer for that logo!

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Started from the bottom and now we heeereee.

Go Habs Go! Sucks I won't be able to watch the game tomorrow :(

That would be a great video.

Michel Therrien coaching too that video. Good playoff hype video.

I don't have the skills. BUT if someone doessss!

"Started from the bottom now we here. Started from the bottom now my whole team ****in here"

" I could turn your boy into the man (clip of gallagher). There ain't much round here that's poppin off without us."

Shadyone33

Aug 14, 2007
Toronto
I know Drake's from Toronto but this made me think this song really suits Montreal this playoff season:

oh and in regards to the OP: I've been high on this team since about 10 games into the season.

Good GOD the girl in that video is smoking hot. Also

GO HABS GO! We can do it. The Sens are better than most think but we'll still beat them.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany

Oh man, I get your point haha. But no way do I want his song as our theme... or in any way related to the Habs.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Great thread! Some fans have thrown away our entire division-winning season lately and have chosen to focus on the bad stretch of games at the end of the year and let them define it. For me, everything we do now is a bonus. We may be second in the East, but we weren't supposed to be anywhere near the position we're in. We may have a lot of questions about our team from time to time, but we've also found out how much heart and character our guys compete with night in and night out. They may have weaknesses, but that doesn't mean they don't have just as many/more strengths. It's been a pleasure watching them play and succeed the way they have, and now the playoffs begin.

Making the 8 hour trip from Fredericton to Montreal soon (I can't even sleep right now) to see game 1, my first Habs playoff game ever. Let's just say, win OR lose, nothing is going to ruin this for me... and I'm applying that same logic to the entire playoffs.

Go Habs go.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Great thread! Some fans have thrown away our entire division-winning season lately and have chosen to focus on the bad stretch of games at the end of the year and let them define it. For me, everything we do now is a bonus. We may be second in the East, but we weren't supposed to be anywhere near the position we're in. We may have a lot of questions about our team from time to time, but we've also found out how much heart and character our guys compete with night in and night out. They may have weaknesses, but that doesn't mean they don't have just as many/more strengths. It's been a pleasure watching them play and succeed the way they have, and now the playoffs begin.

Making the 8 hour trip from Fredericton to Montreal soon (I can't even sleep right now) to see game 1, my first Habs playoff game ever. Let's just say, win OR lose, nothing is going to ruin this for me... and I'm applying that same logic to the entire playoffs.

Go Habs go.

It seems people forgot how dreadful and god awful boring we were to watch last year.

Our team has been a very tough one to play against and I cannot understand why we suddenly became this easy weak and soft team. Well obviously I know it's due to a slump but I'm surprised by how many felt our slump was more representative of our potential than what we accomplished prior to that.

Enjoy tonight's game!

Slew Foots

Everything is OK
Sep 6, 2006
I'm pumped! This could be the start of our best era since Roy's departure.

While I hope they can manage to go all the way this year, they've already come a long way this season, and I'm really optimistic about the next 3-5 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad