Heshmatpour beaten by a goalie in 150' sprint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
At the AHL all-star game last year Jiri Hudler was beaten by a 14 year old that won a contest.

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
Jacobv2 said:
At the AHL all-star game last year Jiri Hudler was beaten by a 14 year old that won a contest.
I hardly believe Hudler was trying if that is even true as this 14 year old must be like an AMAZING AMAZING skater to even come close to Hudler. Hudler is a fast skater for NHL standards. A 16 year old could I bet but no 14 year old if he was trying.

BTW, supposedly Stefan Meyer was beaten by a goalie in the same thing a couple years ago, but he has improved his skating a lot since.

Last edited:

CH Wizard

OUCH ! He's huge but LAZY ! He can't skate at all , period.I'd beat him.

leafaholix*

PanthersRule said:
I hardly believe Hudler was trying if that is even true as this 14 year old must be like an AMAIZING AMAIZING skater to even come close to Hudler. Hudler is a fast skater for NHL standards. A 16 year old could I bet but no 14 year old if he was trying.

BTW, supposedly Stefan Meyer was beaten by a goalie in the same thing a couple years ago, but he has improved his skating a lot since.
I enjoyed your use of the word amazing.

Not once, but twice did you manage to spell it wrong.

You're the bomb.

:teach:

leafaholix*

As for the thread, after having seen Deveraux play a few times... he's a brutal player.

Think... poor man's Aki Berg, minus any kind of skating.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Spitfire11 said:
Well it would be pointless to have the goalies in the skills competition with no equipement on

And a goalie actually beat Heshmatpoor in a footrace with his equipment on... :lol

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Hopefully Heshmatpour was smart enough to identify himself as Andreas Lilja, so his stock doesn't fall down too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->