Confirmed with Link: He's Back - Brouwer

cardinalnation

Mar 4, 2012
Good thing hockey contests are not decided on a metrics graph then. Just my two cents but I think the Brower move was a low ceiling/ high floor type move and was very well done. They get a north/south type player that they love and a lot of leadership for short money. I like they they have identified what they are and are focusing on the type of player that fits that "Blues mold". De la Rose and Brower are both the type of grinder that Berube loves to roll out when his top players need a breather. We saw it last year with Sunny D and his line and we are seeing it again this year with whoever is on that bottom line. Fabri was Never going to fit that mold and was just a "tweener" here. He is not a physical player and won't win many battles. By the same token he has mediocre hands and hockey sense so he is not a scorer at all either. To me he is Magnus P.I 2.0. Fabs could hit 20 goals someday but mark my words it won't be with a contender. In short there are teams that Fabri will be passable on but not this one and i don't think he will ever be what some of you have dreamed up in your minds that he is. Of course we will never know what he could have been because of the knees. Just one guys opinion.

Reactions: CCBC

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Brouwer makes some good plays, but he makes some really bad ones too
He looks like Backes. Slow, out of position with late hits and turnover machine. Few games and I hope Steen or Sundqvist are Back. So no more Brouwer.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Brouwer makes some good plays, but he makes some really bad ones too
He may be just what he is now, or he might have a little bit more to give when he’s up to speed and his timing is back. But either way, the price is right for a serviceable get to replace Steen’s glue for a few games.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
He may be just what he is now, or he might have a little bit more to give when he’s up to speed and his timing is back. But either way, the price is right for a serviceable get to replace Steen’s glue for a few games.
I don’t disagree. He is a bandaid that’s holding on just enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad