He's back baby!!!

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I expect great things from him next season solely based on this!!!

oi42q2lria3z.jpg

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I bet his dates are pretty crestfallen after finding out what the dungeon is.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Am I the only one who hates that players hoist non-Stanley Cup trophies as if they are the Stanley Cup?

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
Am I the only one who hates that players hoist non-Stanley Cup trophies as if they are the Stanley Cup?

I don't mind it. A lot of those kids haven't had the opportunity to hoist the cup, so it is a pretty big deal. I actually give props to Cleary for still getting up for a big win on a smaller stage. That's a real competitor. It's got to be tough for guys who fade away rather than have injuries make their retirement decisions. You can't really flip a switch. Good for him.

Probert

Feb 27, 2008
Boston, MA

I don't mind at all. Most of these kids/guys will never get a chance to play in the NHL, let alone hoist the Stanley Cup. This is their dream, so I'm just happy for them.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I don't mind it. A lot of those kids haven't had the opportunity to hoist the cup, so it is a pretty big deal. I actually give props to Cleary for still getting up for a big win on a smaller stage. That's a real competitor. It's got to be tough for guys who fade away rather than have injuries make their retirement decisions. You can't really flip a switch. Good for him.

I don't mind at all. Most of these kids/guys will never get a chance to play in the NHL, let alone hoist the Stanley Cup. This is their dream, so I'm just happy for them.

I don't mean getting excited about it, just the way they physically hold it. It's not meant to be held like that, dammit. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad